276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Accutime PAWC3018 Paw Patrol Interactive Children's Camera, 5MP Photo, 1080p Video Resolution, 4x Zoom, 5 Funny Filters & Special Effects, 4 Cool Games, 2-in-1 Screen, with Micro SD Card, Blue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Robo-Dog: A fast and robotic pup who was built by Ryder. He has the duty of driving the PAW Patrol's multi-member vehicles: the PAW Patroller, the Air Patroller, the Mission PAW Cruiser and the Sea Patroller. He debuts in " Pups Save Ryder's Robot" and becomes an official member in " The New Pup". His vehicle, the PAW Patroller, appears in the theme from season 3 onwards. He cannot speak and has no call-outs, but communicates by barking. Paw Patrol is a TV show that many kids love. It’s about a group of six rescue dogs, led by a tech-savvy boy named Ryder, who has adventures in “PAW Patrol.” The heroic pups, who believe “no job is too big, no pup is too small,” work together to protect the community. Among the members of the group are firedog Marshall, police pup Chase, and fearless Skye. It’s prefect for new moms & dads, they can monitor their precious little ones while their nesting in the crib. Disclosure: Howdy everyone, I wanted to inform you that I was not compensated for this post. However, I did receive a product from the company below and the opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines. Zuma: The water and laughter-loving chocolate Labrador Retriever. He has the skills of a lifeguard, such as swimming and diving. He drives a hovercraft that can transform into a submarine. His main call-outs are "Let's dive in!" and "Ready, set, get wet!"

Ryder: A ten-year-old human boy who is the leader of the PAW Patrol. His job is to give the pups mission instructions and to build their equipment. He drives an ATV. He lives with the six original pups at the Lookout. His catchphrases are "Whenever you're in trouble, just yelp for help!" and "No job is too big, no pup is too small!" Everest: A hyperactive Siberian Husky who is called to serve as an official member whenever there is an emergency relating to snow or ice. She drives a snowcat. She lives at the snowboarding resort of Adventure Bay. She first joins the team in "The New Pup". She appears in the opening theme from season three onwards. Her call-outs are "Ice or snow, I'm ready to go!" and "Off the trail, Everest won't fail!"Overall, if your child is a Paw Patrol fan, I’m sure they would love to showcase this cute PAW Patrol Chase camera in their room! The PAW Patrol HD Wi-Fi Camera Monitor from Ematic is available now on Walmart Liberty: The energetic Long-haired dachshund who debuted in PAW Patrol: The Movie and made her series debut in " Liberty Makes a New Friend". She has golden fur. She wears a coral helmet with a coral and blue uniform. Her catchphrases are "Liberty, reporting for duty!" and "I am ready to ride!". Her job is to help the pups to save Adventure City. She is also the mentor of the Junior Patrollers. The connected Ematic Camera mobile app allows you to remotely access the camera through your smartphone or tablet, so you can see the action straight from your favorite device. With the two-way audio system, you can communicate with your home anytime, anywhere. Additionally, the PAW Patrol camera allows you to take photos and videos to capture special moments and share them with family and friends.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment