276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Monster Bed, The

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

V scripts including The Slow Norris, Dog and Duck, The Twins, Maisy (Best Script, British Animation Awards) Marvellous Milly, The Ark, Upstairs Downstairs Bears, Dr Xargle and The Wombles. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. If I had ever discovered there really was a monster in there, I would rather the moral of my own story be that I was right only the monster turned out to be sweet, instead of my mother is always right (because she isn't). A few rhymes are rough, and too many sentences have forced syllables that make reading awkward, but overall it's a fun read.

We take pride in offering a wide selection of used books, from classics to hidden gems, ensuring there’s something for every literary palate. Picnic boy, a small boy introduced at the beginning of the story, and tells the reader of the dangers of the "Withering Wood".This ghoulish monster has a misshapen body and face with a light greyish decayed skin over exposed bone structure.

This is ideal to use for a year one phonics lesson as the children can guess the next rhyming word in the next sentence. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Some were excited their child had begun reading, [19] and some loved the illustrations, plot, and characters. Lo and behold, a young child who has been truanting finds himself in the monster’s home; which is a cave. And while the reader knows she's wrong and he's (at least partly) right, you gotta give her credit for being a single mom and a working monster to boot.

Boy sitting on the bed and hiding from frightening ghost under blanket, kids imagination concept vector Illustration isolated on a white background. It looks like there are multiple movies that take a similar approach, and it's possible I got my memories of "Don't Look Under the Bed" mixed up with my desires for this book -- I don't know!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment