276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Muc-Off 1105US E-Bike Wet Chain Lube, 50 Millilitres - Premium Electric Bike Chain Lubricant With UV Tracer Dye - Formulated For Wet Weather Conditions

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Formulated with the Muc-Off unique eBike specific lubricity pack to handle the higher torque loads of an eBike drivetrain. Even if Squirt and Synergetic were equally-matched in the Cost To Run stakes, the need to remember to lube the day before a ride, the messiness of application and the wax build-up over time make me err strongly towards a lube like Synergetic instead for off-road use. A unique blend of extreme pressure additives ensures the lube can stand up to even the most powerful E-bike drivetrains. The next generation formulation is designed to stick firmly to the surface of the chain which not only reduces wear, but also increase intervals between lubricant applications to save you money. The All Weather, Ceramic Wet and Dry Weather lubes have been developed to withstand the high torque lubes that are put through an eBike chain keeping your e-machine running smoother for longer.

Squirt E-Bike Chain Wax is an easy-to-use wax that protects against dirt and debris and provides superior lubrication for your chain. Road cyclists tend to be the fussiest bunch when it comes to cleanliness but if riding on the road in the summer, you could go all season with little more than a bit of dust. This leaves me feeling that Squirt is likely a more-expensive and certainly messier, less-practical lube than Silca Synergetic. There’s no way I or any other journalist can quantify the friction or wear reduction benefits of any lube in such a short distance, or indeed outside of a lab with replicable protocols.I can’t tell any difference between the two in performance, however the e-bike lube tends to form a thicker layer and a few times I’ve found big blobs of it stuck to a chainring.

Sign up for free for the Ride Review Newsletter - the world's largest newsletter about small electric vehicles - and have chances to win our electric bike and scooter giveaways. It is formulated to reduce friction and wear on all chains so that it can be used in any environment. The chain can become dry and rusty, resulting in a stiff ride, increased noise, and an increased risk of damage or breakage.

This reduces the energy needed to power the bike, which means more efficient power transfer and a smoother ride. An advanced E-bike specific aerosol chain lube which penetrates deep into the links for effective corrosion resistance, moisture resistance, super low friction operation and premature wear resistance.

Characteristics Dimensions 63 x 28 x 138 mm Product reference 9616 Capacity 120 ml / 4oz Container Compressible bottle with safety cap. Not only is it faster, but it’s also more durable, creating an atomic layer on the surface of the chain to reduce wear of the drivetrain and protect moving components. I applied lube to two e-bikes with new, degreased Shimano chains: my 12-speed MTB which goes out in all weathers, and to a 10-speed hybrid used on dry gravel roads.Opening Hours Monday: Closed Tuesday: Closed Wednesday: 09:00 - 17:00 Thursday: 09:00 - 17:00 Friday: 09:00 - 17:00 Saturday: 08:30 - 15:00 Sunday: 08:30 - 15:00 Address Unit 1A St. Chain lube will help keep dirt and dust from sticking to the chain and working its way into the links and cogs, which can cause damage and decrease performance.

Our e-bike Lubes were developed to combat this with their unique blend of synthetic oils, a high level of bespoke additives and Boron Nitride which mean they will last longer and reduce friction across the drivetrain, even under the increased loads. A unique blend of extreme pressure additives ensures the lube can stand up to even the most powerful e-bike drivetrains. In contrast, the hybrid ridden on gravel roads is still on its first application 150km later, the chain looking clean and sounding silent but not dry.MTB rides in Africa mostly deal with dry, dusty conditions – perfect for a wax lube, where the dust simply won’t adhere, unlike oil lubes where it almost instantly turns into a grinding paste. All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over, Guarantees may be required.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment