276°
Posted 20 hours ago

First Term at Lexington Manor: a spanked schoolgirl novella

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A posed reconstruction of a child being spanked is shown over a phone interview in French with a psychologist who helped devise the spanking lessons for parents. United States: TV news report (Mar 2014): A newly created school district in Tennessee decides to introduce corporal punishment. A headmaster remembers disciplining his charges. (Approximately 7,520 words. Originally published 1999-11.) Come to think of it, the domme looks more like Jennifer Tilly in "Dancing at the Blue Iguana" (she plays a nutjob BDSM stripper/dominatrix). A film everyone should see at least once.

A 1978 TV news item about a high-school paddling in a small Oklahoma town. One of the spanked students is interviewed. This episodic film is a close relative of Wolf Hartwig's schoolgirl report movies, made by the same people, in a similar style, around similar topics. However, this one specifically focuses on the coming-of-age aspects, to an extent that it also touches on delicate issues such as paedophilia.The Vicar at Saint Hugh’s Church used her as an example many times. “If you are not sure what to do, go and see her, she’ll have probably done it before, she’s marvellous!” United States: Two TV news reports, June 2012: A school district in Arkansas reintroduces corporal punishment after a lapse of several years.

A present-day British soldier is "sentenced" by his mates to a pants-down slippering (2007). It is a light-hearted affair, but a real punishment none the less. Karen took the note, her hand shaking slightly. She could feel the cheeks on her face flush. “No Mummy I do not have any homework tonight.” Two clips from North Carolina and one from Georgia look at the state of play over school paddling in specific places. Karen remembers the day her adventure at Grammer School began. It was the day she received the letter telling her that she had passed the 11+ exam with flying colours. In Karen’s case Mummy simply said, “I have signed it, and returned it already. Let me say this just once Karen. If you are ever punished at school, you will be punished again at home, understood?”Almost a minute passed, but it felt longer. Karen looked at her beautiful Mummy, the rounded body looked so cosy and even at this moment strangely comforting, her Mummy bear almost. She saw her Mummy looking at her bush, her hips, she could almost read the thoughts in her head…”My my, my little girl is a girl no more.” and (8) Two reports about a mass march on the archdiocese in the ongoing attempt to restore paddling at St Augustine High in New Orleans. A 22-minute film showing several genuine judicial canings in prison. Very graphic -- not suitable for squeamish viewers. BBC TV news report: present-day students are shown how the belt was administered, 25 years after it disappeared from state schools in Scotland.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment