276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hot Toys 1:6 Thanos Avengers:Endgame

£205.36£410.72Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You won't do a lot of posing and re-posing with this guy, simply because the articulation doesn't really lend him to it. I'm probably going to go So why the slight bump on the score? Because the mottling on the skin, so effective in figures around 12" tall, is a bit much here. Remember, this

Kim, Amelia Rayne (April 10, 2020). "11 Characters with the Most Screen Time in Avengers: Infinity War". Screen Rant. Archived from the original on December 13, 2021 . Retrieved May 6, 2022. Whittaker, Richard (January 7, 2019). "Austin Film Critics Association Announces 2018's Best Films and More". The Austin Chronicle. Archived from the original on January 8, 2019 . Retrieved April 2, 2023. However, I'm going to ding them pretty hard for the exposed shoulders. The torso armor rides quite high on the body, making the gap around the Jennings, Collier (May 11, 2021). "Hasbro's Legends Line Recreates Avengers: Endgame 's Epic Finale". Comic Book Resources. Archived from the original on May 13, 2021 . Retrieved May 9, 2022.a b Cavna, Michael (May 4, 2018). "Here's Why Infinity War 's Thanos Is the Most Compelling Marvel Film Villain Yet". The Washington Post. Archived from the original on January 15, 2020 . Retrieved January 15, 2020. Gone is the polished metal-cast suit, bringing an element of horror as the man of iron is engulfed in a cloud of green smoke. Scott, Ryan (April 20, 2018). "5 New Infinity War Posters Unfold a Sprawling Thanos Standoff". MovieWeb. Archived from the original on November 21, 2019 . Retrieved May 10, 2022. Scott, Ryan (December 24, 2018). "What Happened to Thanos After Infinity War Officially Revealed". MovieWeb. Archived from the original on March 2, 2021 . Retrieved May 6, 2022. Silverman, David (November 12, 2021). The Simpsons in Plusaversary (television short). Event occurs at 0:12–0:13.

Thanos' story in the MCU takes place in the Earth-616 universe. [b] The fictional biography below includes events that happened to Thanos from more than one Earth-616 timeline, as well as events that happened to him from multiple other universes. Thanos did exactly what he said he was going to do. He wiped out fifty percent of all living creatures.”

Thanos (Battle Damaged) - Marvel Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys Collectibles 1/6 Scale Action Figure

Fan-favourite The Clone Wars and Rebels character Ahsoka Tano has been long sought-after in the collectors market, with very little in the way of options to nurture our Hot Toys cravings. The main MCU universe was established to be Earth-616 in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022). The right arm he comes wearing has an articulated elbow, but as I mentioned, you won't get a ton of bend out of it. To solve that problem, they

The suit's a bit restrictive, particularly in the torso, but it's really those shoulders that hurt him here. Brayton, Rebecca. "Top 100 Movie Villains of All Time". WatchMojo. Archived from the original on May 13, 2022 . Retrieved May 13, 2022. Bring the epic action of the Transformers movies from the big screen into your collection with the Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Class 105 Autobot... Oh man, ok so I have been looking at these for about 5 years. Hot Toys nailed this thing so hard. I have literally never been happier with the quality of a collectible, and I am happy to pop my HT cherry with this figure. My only complaint is like literally every reviewer has stated before me. The base is too big and kinda doesn’t work well to display with other figures. The actual figure has a level of detail and fine art skill that very little people or products posses. The gauntlet hand portion fits on either arm. Both light up and the LED function is very well done. I am very happy with the figure. I do hate the style of base but not enough to take away stars. But it is enough for me to say. The base takes up about 10 “X 10” which is kinda overkill.Even when not using the Infinity Stones, Thanos is shown to be a skilled physical fighter, defeating the Hulk in hand-to-hand combat in Infinity War and wielding a double-sided sword in combat in Endgame. Like the original comic book version of the character, Thanos in the MCU possesses superhuman strength, speed, and stamina. [24] [41] [42] Design and special effects [ edit ] Test footage of Josh Brolin using Digital Domain's Masquerade facial capture software [43] As a child, BRUCE WAYNE™ watched as his parents were brutally killed in GOTHAM CITY'S CRIME ALLEY. Traumatized by their deaths, he devoted his life to...

brighter than others thanks to color (yellow versus red) and some are bright due to proximity (the big stone is right next to the light - the stone Igla, Jonathan (November 24, 2021). "Never Meet Your Heroes". Hawkeye. Season 1. Episode 1. Disney+.

Hot Toys Cosbaby

Bradley, A.C. (October 6, 2021). "What If... the Watcher Broke His Oath?". What If...?. Season 1. Episode 9. Disney+. Travis, Ben (March 20, 2018). "Empire's Avengers: Infinity War Covers and Marvel Mini-Magazine Revealed". Empire. Archived from the original on April 14, 2022 . Retrieved May 10, 2022. One (1) interchangeable LED-lighted non-articulated metallic gold-colored Infinity Gauntlet with a clenched fist, weathering effect and mounted with six Infinity Stones (6 LED lights, battery operated) Capping off our list, this is a suitable contender for the top position of the best Hot Toys figures.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment