276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Milky Leave-In Conditioner l Fights Frizz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity. For any content that you submit, you grant Space NK a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.

A blend of nourishing extracts (Babaçu Oil, Brazil Nut Selenium, and Cupuaçu Butter) makes this the perfect one step solution — or, as the first step in your current hair care routine. Learn more about the ingredients below: that is, or may reasonably be considered to be submitted in extreme volumes and as such be deemed as ‘spam’; I’ve used leave-in conditioners before trying Sol de Janeiro’s version—the Ouai Detangling and Frizz Fighting Leave-In Conditioner being one of my go-tos—but none of them ever made my hair feel like a silky hair ribbon the way Sol’s did. I’m not exaggerating when I say that on the days I used the Sol product, I ran my fingers through my hair multiple times a day just to feel the texture on my fingertips. It’s a refreshing feeling—especially because I went five years or so without using any sort of heat protectant because I didn’t know any better (if you ask me, the early 2010s were not the most cutting-edge years for styling products and hair tools). It reduces frizz Deliver lightweight hydration to the strands with the Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Joia™ Milky Leave-In Conditioner, a deliciously scented haircare formula ideal for dry hair. Our versatile, lightweight-yet-buildable spray provides weightless hydration, detangles, fights frizz for up to 72 hours, repairs split ends and helps protect against heat damage. Perfect alone or to enhance your current haircare routine — it does it all! How do I use this leave-in conditioner in between washes?Yes! Our Brazilian Joia ™ Milky Leave-In Conditioner is safe for color-treated hair and can help repair damage caused by bleach and/or color — and can help prevent the color fade and damage caused by sun exposure. Is Brazilian Joia ™ Milky Leave-In Conditioner safe on keratin-treated hair? Cupuaçu Butter: Quenches thirsty strands with fortifying healthy-hair fats (stearic and lauric acid) coupled with frizz control — a bonus for those with curls. Hydration Meets Frizz Control

You agree to indemnify and hold Space NK (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.The Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Joia Milky Leave-In Conditioner leaves my strands feeling soft and silky.

Nope, just love it — and leave it in! Let your hair soak up the amazing benefits (and not to mention, your favorite Cheirosa 62 scent) of this post-shower hydrating and frizz-fighting mist without rinsing afterwards. What are the benefits of this leave-in conditioner? Our Our Brazilian Joia ™ Milky Leave-In Conditione is keratin-friendly, however, we always recommend a strand test or consulting with your stylist for specific hair concerns. What step should I use Brazilian Joia ™ Milky Leave-In Conditioner in my routine? All hair types will want to enjoy this! It’s ideal for those who want soft, hydrated, frizz-free, healthy hair that smells amazing. Is this OK to use on color-treated hair or bleached hair?In Brazil, beauty is diverse — and so is hair. Whether you choose to wear your hair natural, barely styled or can’t live without your flat iron, we have everything you need for strong, shiny hair with Ginga.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment