276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ELEMIS Rehydrating Rosepetal Cleanser, Nourishing Cleansing Milk for Dehydrated Skin, Purifies and Soothes Skin with Rose, Lecithin & Vitamins E & F, Advanced Skin Care for Mature Skin, 200ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When applied to the face the lotion feels silky smooth and after massaging it easy to remove with damp cotton pads leaving no residue.

I was a little concerned as I was struggling to find the rose petal cleanser and I suspect you may be discontinuing it.

You skin feels silky soft and moisturized and this cleanser did a wonderful job of calming red areas of my skin. This hydrating and nourishing rose petal-infused cleanser effectively removes make-up and the daily build-up of skin pollutants. it is very good for my skin which I would explain as being mature normal/combination but can be dry in winter.

com/skin/face-skin-care/cleansers/cleansing-lotion/elemis-rehydrating-rosepetal-cleanser-200ml/p/mp-00025113" on this server. Elemis Rehydrating Rosepetal Cleanser effectively removes make-up and the daily build-up of skin pollutants. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. The cleanser comes in a beautiful oblong bottle with sealable pump top for easy and sanitary dispense.

Perfect for sensitive and dry skin, this hydrating and nourishing cleanser is infused with Rose petals to effectively remove makeup and daily impurities. Water (Aqua), Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Egg Yolk Extract (Ovum), Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopherol, Methylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamyl Alcohol. Beautiful medium consistency lotion cleanser with rose flower water, corn oil, sunflower seed oil and egg yolk extract.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment