276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jaws Shark Cake Topper. Round Cake Topper. Edible Rice Paper Wafer 7.5 inch cake topper with FREE Banner!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From perfect princesses to extraordinary volcanos, a Dolly Varden cake is the answer to spectacular birthdays inspired by their favourite things.

It's a pretty realistic shark and definitely realistic enough to make your stomach start to rise into your throat.

And when you’re done here, take a peek at some of our other birthday cakes for kids, including some of the most colourful Wiggles cakes you ever did see! Fun Fact, I recently read an article that one of the child actors from the movie is now the real police chief of the town the movie took place in. With cuteness overload and a low-level of difficultly, try your hand at something similar for a photo-worthy first cake. The shape is simple enough for a first project but will also teach you the basics you need to know for sculpting cake.

This Elsa creation demonstrates just how stunning piped rosettes look when clustered together on a cake. My shark cakepops are a little rough, but still so cute You would think that I was hosting a child’s birthday party, but nope. This tutorial from Rasnabakes Elearning YouTube Channel gives you a perfect demonstration of how to make a super cute shark out of fondant to go on top of any shark or beach themed cake! Of course, the masterful Verusca Walker has added details that involve a great deal of skill, but the design goes to show what’s possible with plenty of yellow fondant and a Belle doll. Complete with lace, a white pettiskirt and beautiful waist-tie, it’s that little bit of magic every birthday deserves.You get to see the actual animatronic shark used in the movie cruising through the water next to the trolley. With a little imagination and plenty of icing, home cooks can transform the basic cake into anything from heroines in flowing gowns to the busiest beehives! I applaud the design of this cake doing such a fantastic job at emulating the very recognizableposter.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment