276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Learning the Tarot: A Tarot Book for Beginners

£10.5£21.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is also a great book to consider after you finished some of the beginner books. Just as the twenty-six letters of the alphabet can be combined to form billions of words, Greer’s twenty-one methods can be used in any combination for gaining amazing new tarot insights. Tarot Beyond the Basics: Gain a Deeper Understanding of the Meanings Behind the Cards by Anthony Louis Every spread in the book connects to a historical or magical eventthat happened on that day and is accompanied by detailed information and sample questions to focus on. If you are looking to use the Tarot as a guide on a personal transformative journey of growth, Modern Tarot shares with you how the power of the Tarot can be there for you. Whether you are a skeptic or have unshakable beliefs, Tea offers an insightful, upbeat, and humorous approach to using Tarot for self-development.

By helping you work inward through different exercises, this book will make you a better reader by allowing you to read without asking the querent any questions prior, hence the book’s name. Another book by Mary K. Greer, 21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card details Greer's approach to interpreting the cards. This approach is made up of 21 techniques that can be used in any combination for new insights and perspectives on each card.When you want to take your readings to the next level and be different than others, this is the book is the training you need to become a truly proficient tarot reader. Put your own stamp on the classic Rider-Waite tarot and engage with the imagery on a deeper level. As you colour in the intricate details of the artwork, prepare to discover hidden symbolism and develop a stronger relationship with the cards. My latest book Intuitive Tarot is your fun, practical guide on the Tarot journey. In just 31 days, you’ll be able to read Tarot with confidence and trust your inner wisdom. A hip, accessible, and practical guide for artists and creative people looking to tarot for guidance and inspiration in the tradition of The Secret Language of Birthdays and Steal Like an Artist among tarot books. I was fortunate to discover Brigit Esselmont’s The Ultimate Guide to Tarot Card Meaning almost immediately after I started reading tarot. This massive book is probably the most comprehensive tarot meaning book you will ever find. Brigit breaks each of the 78 cards—with reversal explanations that aren’t an afterthought—and even includes information about each card as it relates to specific categories like “Career, Work and Finance” and “Relationships and Love.” I have personally worked with Brigit before when I took a few of her courses and read for her free tarot reading network for close to two years. She knows her stuff, and she really cares about creating thorough and comprehensive and still accessible style. You will return to this book over and over and find something new. It’s my tarot meaning bible.

When you finish this book, you will feel more confident when reading the advice from the court cards, as this book will teach you everything you need to know when you understand them. The Best Intermediate Tarot Books The techniques described in 21 Ways to Read a Tarot Cardwill help you to build your confidence to read on your own without the aid of a manual or a guide.This book is a must-have resource as you will learn many methods, discover meditation exercises, unique interpretation techniques, and how to utilize these correspondences. With the help of these resources, you are sure to improve the strength of your practice and deepen the journey you are on with your Tarot cards. Final Thoughts Beginning with Esselmont’s personal story of leaving behind a corporate career to pursue a more grounded, passionate life, this beautiful and useful volume explains how Tarot really works, with a focus on how we approach the cards and draw on our inner wisdom for guidance. Pathworking is the process of visualizing that you are within the world of the Tarot and interacting with each card on a personal and intimate level. Through pathworking, you can enter on a journey into the inner world of the Tarot, and through the teachings of this book, you will be able to do just that. Whenever I need a little break from the ‘heavy’ teachings of some of the above books, I like to switch to some mindful coloring. Below are my favorite three tarot coloring books to inspire and spark more creativity while working on mastering the beautiful world of tarot. The Tarot Coloring Book – Theresa Reed VIEW PRICE No tarot book list is complete without the classic Seventy-Eight Degrees of WisdomOften cited as one of the landmark books in modern tarot, it will help you develop a relationship with your cards and your own spiritual side.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment