276°
Posted 20 hours ago

#739 School Teacher/Special Teacher Greetings Card Thank You Leaving School

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You will easily find a new set of cool students like us… but we’ll never find another cool teacher like you. Goodbye. From homework to detention, from advice to inspiration… everything you’ve given, has pumped us with motivation. Thanks. There’s no way I would have achieved what I have this year if I hadn’t had you as my teacher. I’m so sad you won’t be teaching me again next year but wish you all the best.

Perhaps it’s actually the headteacher of the entire school who’s moving on to new and exciting things. Even though they may not have been a direct teacher of yours, they’ll have had such a big impact on your school experience so deserve a little message to say thanks for everything. Can’t think of any headteacher leaving messages? As always, we’re here with some inspiration for you: Cheers and tears, high fives and cries – this is the crazy roller coaster ride of emotions that we’re going through, will bidding farewell to an awesome teacher like you. Goodbye. I officially hate the head hunter who poached a brilliant teacher like you from our school. Farewell. Classrooms are now going to have the dullest of hues. The school is now going to feel, boring and blue. Most importantly, learning will never be the same without a teacher like you. Goodbye. Take a look at these Thank You Colouring Cards, a creative activity and a great way for your pupils to say thank you to their classmates and teachers.Dear teacher… you didn’t just teach me how to count, but also to how to make myself count. Farewell. You taught, not just what ought to be taught… but also what you thought we needed to learn. Thanks for everything, farewell.

Dear teacher… we may forget most of the things you taught us from the textbooks, but we’ll forever remember everything that you said from the heart. Farewell. You really weren’t anything like the horrible headteacher stereotype and will be dearly missed by all of us students. It’s never “only” a card when it brings sincere thoughts of appreciation and gratitude. Our Teacher Appreciation Thank You Cards are a boost of support, ready for you to personalize and print or send online, and your lunch money is safe, because all our cards are free. The word farewell contains the essence of the kind of teacher you were to us – a FAIR teacher who inspired us to do WELL in our lives. Thanks a lot and farewell.Here at Dotty About Paper, we have a wide range of personalised teacher gifts available - including mugs, exercise books, notecards, and door signs! Where would we be without teachers? Encouragement is fuel for another day of giving and guiding, and every teacher needs that. Keep the cards coming, all year long! Rounds include: Guess the picture, Matching up, Odd one out, Word Search, Identify the Job Responsibility, Multiple Choice, Designing and much, much more… All teachers and practitioners do amazing work and deserve lots of gratitude! That’s why we have more lovely resources like this Leaving Nursery Thank You Poem to help your children show thanks and appreciation towards teachers. These lovely DIY Teacher Thank You Cards are great for early years children, as little ones can colour their card in themselves to personalise their gift and make it extra special.

No one can really say good bye to a teacher, for they forever stay in little homes called… hearts of their students. Farewell. Coming up with ways to make teaching fun and activities that the class will engage with takes a lot of effort and being creative. Just wanted to let you know that the next headteacher is going to have big shoes to fill. Farewell! I’m sure that even after retirement you’ll still continue sharing your wisdom but now it’s time to focus on relaxing.Mention how you will use the skills they have taught you going forward. This will remind them that they are an awesome teacher.

Awesome teachers like you, rare to come by. It is impossible for us, to say goodbye. As we bid you farewell, we can’t help but cry. Draw a picture for your nursery teacher. Children will love drawing and colouring a special picture for their favourite teacher. Astronauts, physicists, programmers, musicians, technologists, doctors, engineers, lawyers and all the other professions that make the world go around have one thing in common – a good teacher who gave light to their dreams. Farewell, to one such teacher. While I wish you all the best with your new class next year, let’s be honest, you’ll never find another student as funny as me.

When you start the card, it is good to say something really thoughtful. We recommend to say that you are sad that they are leaving, or that you will miss them. Pretty much everyone knows and understands that to be a teacher you’ve got to be dedicated to the profession. But what does this mean exactly? Well, these are just some of the reasons why teachers are unsung heroes: Finally, after all the hours they’ve spent marking homework and teaching countless classes, they’ve taken the leap and decided that it’s time to retire. If you’re thinking about sending them a charming message, we’ve come up with a few you might want to use. And since it is their retirement, why not throw in one of our gifts to go along nicely with your card? On top of all this, teachers can only go on longer vacations during official school holiday time (which also means that it’s more expensive for them to travel!).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment