276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mage's Blood: The Moontide Quartet Book 1

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Intravenous Mageblood Intravenous Mageblood Belt Skin Magic Utility Flasks enabled by Mageblood drain directly into your bloodstream. Magic Utility Flask Effects cannot be removed prevents effects such as Drought Bringer from removing flask effects on you from Magic Utility Flasks.

Leftmost (2-4) Magic Utility Flasks constantly apply their Flask Effects to you causes the effect of Magic Utility Flasks to continually apply to the character, including suffixes that provide effects during Flask Effect. If the vampire keeps getting in the way of Pilgrimages, the Divine Fire might even send Qashmallim to manipulate events so that said vampire Embraces someone.Given the nature of Sekhem, I'd rule the blood of Mummies as exceptionally potent in Vitae - in fact, so potent the Vampire drinking would actually take damage from it, and potentially feel the full effects of Sybaris flooding through. This thought never occurred to me as I was reading perhaps because I’m not nearly as jaded, so I suppose it really depends what you’re hunting for. As such, their simulated blood probably tastes like a rich banquet, although a vampire drunk on Sekhem might begin to feel the weight of ages. Opinions vary, some love it and some don’t – it depends on how well the author portrays the various religions. Changelings: I am pretty sure it's mentioned in "Rites Of Springs" that since changeling blood has traces of Glamour, which is associated with dreams and strong emotions, vampires can get really addicted to changeling blood rather quickly.

Somehow, in some way, this includes the Sin-Eater's geist, even when the Sin-Eater is still alive and active elsewhere; ambient haunting effects occur, colored by the nature of the geist. Every dozen years, the Leviathan Bridge rises above sea level and becomes traversable – known as the Moontide. I just like the idea of supernatural creatures' blood having special effects, but those effects dont all need to be bad.It has everything a fan could want – detailed magic, good characters and evil characters (of both genders) and some in between, a compelling plot, and twists aplenty. Prometheans: Another one with a canonical answer from 1e — Promethean blood tastes thin and unpalatable, and is lacking in Vitae. end-note: In their reviews, Justin Landon and Fantasy Book Critic both wrote about the problem of the people being so similar even though the two continents have been separate for centuries – a form of cognitive dissonance.

Maybe werewolf blood can also grant temporary Spirit vision if consumed in large quantities or from a powerful werewolf. The Magic Utility Flask Effects cannot be removed modifier prevents effects such as Nullifer from removing flask effects on you from Magic Utility Flasks. Fixed a bug where Mageblood could sometimes fail to apply flask effects to you, for example, when swapping out an equipped flask for another. No matter how often I read about them, I still find the aspect of different peoples clashing, especially different religions, incredibly compelling – exploring why they’re fighting and so on. Some may have relatively humanlike blood, while others may taste more like oil or even pressurized air or something.

Prometheans: might infuse the vampire with a bit of the humor associated with the promethean's Lineage, leading to mood swings.

I think it didn't necessarily needs a definite answer, but some rough guidelines for the Storyteller, so he can create the effect he wishes to such. So long as Leviathan blood is in a Vampire's system she is alive, still a vampire but a living being. Elena is a great character who has had so much happen to her, and the story as we know it is just beginning – she becomes very easy to empathize with. The magnitude of this effect decreases with each use can be used if the player does not have enough Enkindling Orbs.Changelings: Excessive consumption of changeling blood may cause altered states of consciousness and the perceived ability to communicate and bargain with abstract concepts.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment