276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OEX Lightweight and Compact Phoxx 2 II Tent for 2 people, 2 Man Tent, Camping Tent for 2 People, Backpacking Tent, Hiking Tent, Wild Camping Tent, Camping Equipment

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Perfect for wild camping! I bought this as I wanted something a bit smaller and lighter than my Rab gore tex tent. Condensation didn't prove to be much of a problem although there was a slight sheen on the inner tent in the morning and the functionality of a door on each side of the tent made a huge difference as you're able to move in and out with less bother and create a good current of air to ventilate the tent. We also found that, for a tunnel tent, there was more than adequate head room in the tent which gave it a spacious feeling, which would be needed if two were sharing the tent. Pre-angled Endura Poles give sturdiness to inner tent To give that price some context we then looked at all of the products available from Go Outdoors in the 1 – 2 Person Tents category. We found 19 items in total. What’s the price of 1 – 2 Person Tents? Pre-angled poles androbust guylines let you make the most of the inner space, and in warmer climates you can use the inner tent alone (without the flysheet) for cool insect-free cover. Dual entry points let you keep your options - and one door - open.

OEX Camping | Ultimate Outdoors OEX Camping | Ultimate Outdoors

The OEX Phoxx 1 is compact and lightweight with a low profile, simple design that makes it easy to set up and keeps it sturdy in tough conditions.Delivered Monday to Saturday 8am-8pm, excluding bank holidays. Once despatched you will receive updates from the courier. Sleeping in the OEX Phoxx was really good fun. This may be down to the fact that I didn't have to share the tent so there was oodles of room for a solo camper and I could spread all my gear out and still have room for the dogs. From a personal perspective, it would be a snug fit to share with another adult and have space for your gear. Plenty upright space in the OEX Phoxx 2 OEX state that the Phoxx 2 is a 4 season tent. We have trialled this during autumn and found it to be perfectly sufficient but have not used this yet in the depths of winter. For winter camping in Scotland, considering the variations in weather and temperature, we would look for something more sturdy like a canvas tent for the colder, snowier months. Our Final Verdict on the OEX PHOXX 2 V2 TENT: There are however some methods that you can use to determine a product’s quality without needing to physically have it.

OEX Tent For Sale, OEX Tents Online|GO Outdoors OEX Tent For Sale, OEX Tents Online|GO Outdoors

Pre-angled poles and tough guylines let you make the most of the inner space, and in warmer climates you can use the inner tent alone (without the flysheet) for cool insect-free cover. For those complaining that like the other Phoxx 1 tents, putting up the inner first in wet and windy weather isn't ideal, that's what the 2 clips at the foot are for. You can keep the fly sheet over it without it blowing away while you put it up. Clever little addition. Klarna's Pay in 3 / Pay in 30 days are unregulated credit agreements. Borrowing more than you can afford or paying late may negatively impact your financial status and ability to obtain credit. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. Late fees may apply. Ts&Cs apply. Price – as you’d expect the price of a product can be an instantly recognisable factor on what sort of quality you can expect. Whoever came up with the phrase “you get what you pay for” pretty much hit the nail on the head. Whilst it’s not always the case and there are many bargains to be had, you can as a general rule, expect the higher priced products to offer better quality than a the cheapest option. We’ll dive into the price of OEX Phoxx 2 Tent in more detail in a moment. The material the product is made from is often a sign of the quality for 1 – 2 Person Tents. Take a look at the product details over at Go Outdoors to get a feel for this.That’s why we’ve pulled together this list of key factors for OEX Phoxx 2 Tent below, to help you choose if it’s the right product for you and your budget. As well as providing a robust structure, the pre-angled pole design also provides porch space to store wet kit. The breathable inner tent section can be used on its own on warm days for a more comfortable place to rest. The tent's design, while cosy, might feel a bit snug for taller campers or if you have a lot of gear. Nevertheless, for its price point, it offers solid performance. Design and Construction 🔥🔥🔥🔥 The extremely low profile of the OEX Phoxx 1 enables you to pitch the tent in some fairly exposed areas. I’ve had it up in 40mph+ winds and driving rain and it never failed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment