276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Celestial Seasonings, Bengal Spice, Caffeine Free Herbal Tea, 20 Tea Bags

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One of the surprising health benefits of Bengal Spice Tea is its ability to reduce feelings of stress. The combination of herbs and spicesin this tea, such as ginger and cardamom, has calming propertiesthat help to soothe the mind and promote relaxation, helping one to sleep. Keep the tea bags in for a minimum of one hour; if you prefer a stronger flavor, leave them overnight. By enjoying a cup of Bengal Spice Tea, you’re nourishing your body with these beneficial compounds that promote overall health and well-being. So, sip on this delicious tea knowing that you’re giving your body a boost of antioxidant goodness! Reduces Symptoms of Nausea It can even stimulate appetiteif consumed before meals! For women struggling with digestion-related woes, a cup or two of Bengal Spice Tea daily could provide some much-needed relief from bloating and other discomforts.

Roasted Chicory: This adds a hint of coffee-like flavor to the brew and is known for its high antioxidant content. Most studies used doses of 1–6 grams of cinnamon per day, which is generally more than you’d find in your typical cup of chai tea. Chai lattes are another popular way to consume the tea. People make these by adding a shot of chai tea concentrate to steamed milk, which produces a beverage containing more milk than you would find in a typical cup of chai tea. Individuals who are lactose intolerant may want to opt for chai teas made from plant-based milks or only water. Currently, there’s no consensus on how much chai tea the average person would need to drink to reap the health benefits listed above.I started reading and the more I read; I am convinced that this is good for me and my family. Now I make it every winter and every week. This week I suggested it to one of my neighbors when It dawned on me that I should share it with you here on my blog. The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends women keep their intake of added sugar under 25 grams per day, and men keep their intake under 38 grams per day. This latte alone could max out that limit ( 16). The phytonutrient gingerolhas rich anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It succours to subsidize muscle and joint aches. Studies have shown that cardamom may decrease liver inflammation. HenceBengal spice teais fruitful to health. Calming Effect The ginger present inBengal Spice teaaids to ease digestive discomfort. The gingerols – active phenol compounds and volatile oils help to relieve nausea. Additionally, the cardamom is also used as a medicinal spice to alleviate nausea and vomiting. So we can say,celestial seasonings Bengal spice teamay be effective against digestive issues. Anti-oxidant and Anti-Inflammatory To get the most benefits, try preparing the tea yourself from scratch. That way, you can add slightly more cinnamon and ginger than most recipes call for.

This can be particularly beneficial for women who often experience high levels of stressdue to various responsibilities and pressures. By incorporating Bengal Spice Tea into your daily routine, you can enjoy a delicious cup of tea while supporting your mental well-being. Prevents InflammationChai tea is relatively simple to make at home. It only requires a few ingredients and you can follow a variety of recipes to make it. Bengal Spice Tea originates from – you guessed it – India! Tea is cultivated all over the world, but India lands in second place for exporting the most amount of tea. Here is a fun fact: The name “chai” is the Hindi word for “tea,” which was derived from the Chinese word for “tea,” which is “cha.” Steep a tea bag in hot water for four-to-six minutes for the perfect cup! Add milk and sugar to make a classic cup of chai. tablespoons cream or 1/4 cup whipped cream on top – optional, *coconut cream will work for a dairy free alternative

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment