276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Humble All Natural Deodorant, Aluminum And Paraben Free, Cruelty Free Men And Women Deodorant Essential Lavender and Holy Basil 1-Pack

£12.5£25.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Humble Brands has been around since 2015 and was started by Jeff Shardell in his home kitchen. Now, his team has grown to close to 40 people. The brand not only sells deodorant but also has a line of natural soaps, and lip balms. No stains: Nothing’s worse than a deodorant showing up on your fresh white T-shirt. Thankfully, that did not happen here. Whatever deodorant did end up on my T-shirts seemingly washed out cleanly and clearly. Soft Texture: The texture is softer than most other deodorants I’ve tried. But it doesn’t leave much residue so I’m okay with it. I love it when I see simple ingredient lists like this. They only have 4 main ingredients in all their deodorants plus essential oils and botanicals. I’m happy to see that all these ingredients are safe to use and gentle on the skin! Fragrance: several scents available including sandalwood & patchouli, orange & neroli, coconut & vanilla and more

Amazing Scents: The two Humble deodorant scents I tried were some of the best deodorant scents I’ve tried. Doesn’t prevent sweating or fight body odor at the bacterial source, making it less than ideal for someone seeking total dryness So why buy a travel size natural deodorant at all? And what does it matter what size it is? What is travel size deodorant ?I looked at Humble deodorant’s EWG rating and they all received a “1” which means they have close to the best rating! I’ve also never used antiperspirants before the deodorant worked for me right away. But if you’ve been using antiperspirants, I know it can take some time for your body to adjust to using a natural deodorant. Wild-Harvested Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax: This is commonly used in skin care products and is highly unlikely to cause irritation.

I’m on a hunt to try all kinds of natural deodorants and I’ll keep you posted if I find any other deodorant brands I love more than Humble!Magnesium Hydroxide: This is essentially salt and it’s used to replace baking soda in deodorant. It’s better for sensitive skin because it’s less likely to cause irritation than baking soda.

I usually apply just once a day in the morning and it lasts me the whole day. It’s very long lasting. The official brand name of Humble deodorant is called Humble Brands so I’ll be referring to that throughout this review. Items I Got From Humble Spoiler: Humble deodorant is now one of my favorite deodorant brands and it’s the one I reach for everyday without thinking. I’ve tried Schmidt’s and Native Deodorant and I prefer the Humble much more.Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda): If you’re not allergic to baking soda, it’s safe to use. Baking-soda-free deodorants exist for those who are sensitive to baking soda.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment