276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Hairy Bikers' Great Curries

£12.5£25.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within thirty (30) days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods. Their recipes are the real deal, using great techniques and secrets they've discovered on their travels. A proper curry can be an exquisitely fragrant dish, with delicate flavours that surprise and titillate your taste buds, and the Hairy Bikers, bestselling authors and BBC presenters, are here to show you how to make the most delicious, authentic curries you've ever tasted in your own kitchen. With their unique blend of tasty recipes, cheeky humour and irresistible enthusiasm, the Hairy Bikers have become Britain's favourite food heroes.

It draws on curry recipes from around the world so it is a little different from the normal curry book which often only has Indian recipes. Friends loaned their copy of The Hairy Bikers' Great Curries to my wife, and she had planned to copy just a few of the recipes. In this book, Si and Dave have put together loads of brand-new recipes from around the world - from simple dishes for a quick midweek taste treat to fantastic feasts for a weekend celebration.You'll find all the recipes and tips you'll need to make some mouth-watering meals, with everything from starters to pickles and chutneys. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre (for example the Citizen's Advice Bureau if you are in the UK). until I tried out some of these recipes they were full of flavour that I cannot describe with words. Curry Culture has evolved over the years and will carry on doing so but our mission remains the same. Now you can indulge yourself in the guilty pleasure of dipping chips into curry sauce at home without ever entering a takeaway!

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Coming in at nigh on 400 pages this is a great book for anyone who has even the slightest interest in making delicious curries for their family and friends. I am not a vegetarian but I must admit many of the vegetable curry recipes look so delicious that I feel inspired to cook some of them.

We mainly use Royal Mail Tracked 48 Service for goods which weight less then 2kg, all other goods will be delivered by a Courier. I saved abit of the Keema Lamb filling and used it with my normal flatbread recipe I make all the time from self raising flour and yoghurt and it was beautiful I'll make them like that in future so I wouldn't use there dough recipe for those. They have created haute cuisine dishes with Michelin-starred chefs and travelled the world in the pursuit of great food. I was intrigued by the Vietnamese Pork Curry with lemon grass recipe as I have never tried Vietnamese food and the South African Bunny Chow has such a crazy name, I have to try it simply because no-one will ever believe I am cooking something with that name! Other cancelled products: If you want to cancel products that are not damaged or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this within seven working days following the date of receipt in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations or otherwise as soon as possible.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment