276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Manhattan T2-R 500 GB Freeview HD Recorder - Black

£137.5£275.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whether you need to make a cup of tea or skip back and replay a great moment, the T2-R is always recording the channel that you’re watching, so you never miss a second. You could often see the programs being updated one by one as the data loaded, jumping to a different day caused another visible rebuild. If the Manhattan manages to just record what I ask it to, reliably, for the length of it's two year warranty I'll be delighted. Freeview Play is a service that combines digital terrestrial channels and catch-up television streaming all in one place, enabling you to browse and see what shows are coming up and backward to see shows from the previous week. Please note that unless the update is considered critical, it will only be released over the internet and not broadcast over the air, so we recommend keeping your T2•R connected to your internet router by Ethernet cable.

Manhattan T2-R 500 GB Freeview HD Recorder, B - CeX (UK)

Manhattan has since moved to the mainstream, and its latest contender is the T2-R – a lozenge-shaped Freeview HD PVR with 500GB of storage, dual tuners, and basic online functionality. The TV Guide now indicates in the info area when a programme is running late, starting late or has started early. Equally, it doesn't seem to allow playback of files from a USB device either, although (again) this could be my USB stick which is in FAT32. It has the capability to record two channels whilst watching a previous recording, it buffers up to two hours of live TV with this buffer being able to be saved to the hard drive as a recording.After discussion with Arqiva (who manage the UK’s broadcast infrastructure), we implemented improved behaviour on our latest T3-R model.

Manhattan TV | Manhattan T2-R Freeview HD Recorder

This Sunday I had to watch the final two hours of the recording, in 'real time' as I wasn't able to fast forward or skip beyond the five hour mark but I was able to play that same recording. As with other Freeview kit, your location has to be entered so the correct channels are listed in the EPG and duplicates removed. and will handle iPlayer 4K HLG and Youtube 4K material, but if you have those services elsewhere it might be overkill. And the T2-R nicely whets the appetite for the company's incoming T3-R, which adds streaming bells and whistles.That's not a showstopper so I think that I may well try one, once I can find somewhere that sells them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment