276°
Posted 20 hours ago

EYLRIM Fashion Inflatable Cat Eye Sunglasses for Women Cute Funny Sexy Lip Designer Bubble Sun Glasses

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Anti-fog and hydrophobic coating: One thing I love about Rheos sunglasses is that you can count on them to have exceptional clarity, regardless of the condition. this means crystal clear vision – even below the surface of the water.

Very well made: The glasses are corrosion- and scratch-resistant so you can be as adventurous as you want and even swim in salty water with them on. Super lightweight: I barely felt like I was wearing the Maivnz – they’re so light. I love that they are easy to wear even for long paddle boarding trips. Floating sunglasses give you peace of mind. They are made of lightweight materials that float so you can grab them before they get lost forever. The sunglasses are available in five colors and will fit small to medium head sizes. For a budget pair, these sunglasses are fantastic. What I Like

GILI’s Quick Picks Best Floating Sunglasses

No slipping: The sunnies have a non-slip rubber design that ensures they stay on even when you bend, cast, or do pretty much anything. They won’t keep falling off. Shatterproof design: You don’t have to worry about these lenses shattering into your eyes and injuring you in case of impact, and that’s awesome. Sunglasses are a must-have for paddle boarding and other water activities. They protect your eyes from UV rays and glare in addition to improving visibility. Side windows: The aerodynamic frame on these sunglasses has side windows so even your peripheral vision will be clear and unobstructed, which is really nice.

The shades are completely unsinkable. So while they’re not cheap, you can be sure that they’ll never get lost at the bottom of a lake. I’d say that’s a decent enough trade off when it comes to a higher priced product. I love that these awesome sunglasses are also shatterproof, which means you won’t have shattered pieces in your eyes if the shades break.High-quality: One thing I love about these sunglasses is that quality is guaranteed. They are tough and durable, with a lifetime warranty! Outstanding vision: You’ll be able to see so much better with MALIDAK sunglasses as they eliminate light reflection on the water and don’t distort colors. Each pair of Tree Tribe Bamboo sunglasses is made using real bamboo. The material is lightweight and floats, which is what you need if you spend a lot of time in or around the water. Plus, the wood grain aesthetic is super cool. No glare: I love how these glasses wrap around your face and filter out harsh reflected light so you can see around you perfectly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment