276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Saber - DPM Compact Rucksack - 30 x 22 x 26cm - Ideal for Fishing Gear, Fishing Tackle & Other Fishing Accessories - External Pockets - Elasticated Straps - Organised & Secure

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Firstly, there are some non-removable dividers in the main compartment on the Thinking Anglers version. In my opinion, this is a downside as it makes the main compartment less versatile. The main compartment is where I keep most of my gear. Measuring 30 x 33 x 26cm, it’s a good size to fit your brew kit, lead pouch, rig boards and all of your other chunkier items. For walking around to your swim, it’s perfect, but for longer walks etc, I would opt for something that is built for that purpose. It probably lends itself more to carp anglers who are wearing it whilst pushing the barrow to the swim, rather than long distance roving. There is a protective, waterproof base underneath too, to take the brunt of the wear when it’s on the ground.

In a rather crowded carp luggage marketplace, it stands out as offering excellent value for money in my eyes. The Supra is a compact size, perfect for day sessions, short overnighters or roving up and down the river bank.

Subscribe & Save

Today the story is different, and the top brands produce some very high-quality luggage options that look the part too, some items wouldn’t look out of place on a field exercise with the SAS, they’re that carpy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment