276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Magiin Empty Fillable Blank Paint Touch Up Pen Markers Fill with Your Own Art Acrylic, Oil and Water Base Paint, Auto Painting Clear-Coat for Art, Painting, Lettering

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To use your pen for the first time, hold it against a piece of scrap paper at a 45 degree angle and press the tip firmly into the pen. You may need to hold it there for a minute or two the first time the nib is used to achieve saturation of the nib with paint. Highly recommend these touch-up pens,” writes five-star reviewer, Sarah Lynn . “Easy to use. I’ve been using them in my new construction home for around eight months now on the drywall and trim. With dogs and young children, these are a must-have to fix little spots. Love these pens.” The multi-surface paint maintains a stable bond, provides acceptable coverage, and will not dull after long term exposure to light.

True acrylic ink paint pens are a better option. The only issue is that they are translucent, often resulting in a subdued look. How is this different from other watercolor and ink pens? Well, unlike the colored felt tip pens you used in middle school to decorate the cards, or the permanent markers you label boxes with, this pen tip oozes actual acrylic paint. Best of all? Since I’m not an expert painter, my thoughts and recommendations are applicable to the average person. If I like this paint pen and think it’s simple to use, it probably is. Let’s get into it, shall we? What is the Slobproof Touch-Up Paint Pen? Another feature that shows Arteza truly cares about its customers is the see-through of a barrel that helps you monitor the amount left. There couldn’t be a worse buzz kill than suddenly running out of paint in the middle of a project. The acrylic paint pens come with a reversible tip. You can swap between a 5mm rounded end and a finer 3mm chiseled tip.

There are 18 essential colors with a little of everything; bold and beautiful primary and secondary colors, muted colors, neutrals, and metallics too. According to Slobproof , paint stays fresh inside of the pen for up to seven years. However, I cannot personally speak to that, as I’ve only used the pens for a few months. What Other Reviewers Had to Say

What’s the best acrylic paint pen? The best acrylic paint pens have pigment-based acrylic paint for a richer color with better coverage. You should also choose pens with a tip size and shape that suits your needs, or opt for a set with dual or interchangeable tips for versatility. And now for the part you have probably been waiting for. Here is our list of the best acrylic paint pens that stood out head and shoulder high above the rest: Rank

Departments

We’ll also explain some reasons why acrylic paint pens are so popular among artists of all ages and skill levels and are a great asset. What is an Acrylic Paint Pen? My excitement aside, here are the main pros and cons to be aware of prior to purchasing these touch-up pens: Pros The acrylic paint pen is a ‘no brush’ painting tool where the paint comes encased in a pen with a tip as the paint outlet. So basically, you can get a painting look but by drawing. It’s a blend of both worlds. If you are after a comprehensive acrylic paint pen set, Arteza is a great buy for the price. 4. Penguin Art Supplies Acrylic Paint Pens Do not let the thought of a pen mislead you into disregarding the capabilities of acrylic paint pens as a paint option. You’ll be fascinated at what they can accomplish!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment