276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Black Owned: White Sissy Slut Training: Vol. 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Richard claims that a show at Baltimore's Royal Theatre in June 1956 led to some women throwing their panties onstage at him, resulting in other female fans repeating the action, saying that it was "the first time" that had happened to any artist.

Then came the internet and the world changed forever. Suddenly we could connect with other transgender people. We could arrange meetings, trips away, buy feminine clothing and accessories, learn how to apply makeup and expand our existence. In early 1965, Richard took Hendrix and Billy Preston to a New York studio where they recorded the Don Covay soul ballad, "I Don't Know What You've Got (But It's Got Me)", which became a number 12 R&B hit. Fierce fighting broke out between the would-be liberators and Vietnamese nationalists, bitterly opposed to a renewal of French colonial occupation. My first cross gender feelings and the desire to be a girl was at three years of age. It is my earliest memory. It charted only briefly on the Billboard Hot 100 and Cash Box pop chart, also on the Billboard Country charts; it made a strong showing on WWRL in New York, before disappearing.

Spicevids videos

In 2002, Richard contributed to the Johnny Cash tribute album, Kindred Spirits: A Tribute to the Songs of Johnny Cash. In 2004–2005, he released two sets of unreleased and rare cuts, from the Okeh label 1966/67 and the Reprise label 1970/72. Included was the full Southern Child album, produced and composed mostly by Richard, scheduled for release in 1972, but shelved.

By the time he left Specialty in 1959, Richard had scored a total of nine top 40 pop singles and seventeen top 40 R&B singles. It spawned a host of epic movies such as Apocalypse Now, Platoon, Hamburger Hill; memoirs like Dispatches and A Rumour Of War; huge door-stopping histories of the shambles the war became such as The Best And The Brightest and A Bright Shining Lie.Richard left RCA Victor in February 1952 after his records for the label failed to chart; the recordings were marketed with little promotion from RCA Victor, although ads for the records showed up in Billboard Magazine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment