276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Barbie Totally Hair Flower-Themed Doll, Curvy, 8.5 inch Fantasy Hair, Dress, 15 Hair & Fashion Play Accessories (8 with Color Change Feature) for Kids 3 Years Old & Up, HCM89

£16.995£33.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bild Lilli was based on a popular character in a comic strip that appeared in German newspapers, initially marketed at women, the doll soon became popular with young girls who enjoyed dressing up the doll in her various outfits. inches of extra-long playable hair and comes with 15+ additional pieces including 8 color change hair clips, accessories and an extra fashion. The limited edition Barbie™ Wavy Kit by Mermade Hair™ has everything you need to create lush, bouncy waves. There are three different hair types to choose from, including Barbie's traditionally seen golden locks.

By providing my child’s information, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or that I have legal authority to submit the child’s information. Barbie Extra lets kids explore self-expression through style and offers an exciting fashion and styling play experience with posable dolls. Featuring an original body shape, this doll comes with side-swept bangs as a nod plus has beautiful purple and blue highlights.

Color-change clips come in 4 different colors and will change color with the heat of fingers—kids will have fun with all the styling possibilities! Kids can use the styling pieces to create an amazing look, and then brush out and begin again with their next big idea!

Re-clamp the top barrel of the waver on to the last wave bend, overlapping each wave to create a seamless wave.Designed to reflect the world kids see today, each Fashionistas doll has a different body type, hair color and style, skin tone, eye color and fashion that captures their personal style.

Inspired by the best-selling Barbie doll that first made waves 30 years ago, the Barbie Totally Hair themed doll rocks her own hairstyle, hair texture and fashion look! The latest line of Barbie Fashionistas dolls includes different body types and a mix of skin tones, eye colors, hair colors, hairstyles and so many fashions inspired by the latest trends! Extra storytelling accessories include a comb, a pair of scissors, shampoo bottle, spray bottle, bucket and straightener. Featuring an original body shape, the butterfly-themed doll comes with pink and cyan blue streaks throughout her crimped hair, complemented with a half top-knot. The clothes and accessories range across all fashion types — explore trendsetting looks and make fun fashion statements with trendy fabrics, like tie-dyes and plaids, and modern pieces like a chain link belt or cool sunglasses.

inches of extra-long playable hair and comes with 15+ additional pieces: 8 are color change hair clips, a comb, 1 set of hair ties, 2 scrunchies, metallic vest fashion, purse, sunglasses and a necklace. The doll has 21cm of extra-long playable hair and comes with 15+ additional pieces including 8 colour change hair clips, styling accessories and an extra fashion.

Kids can use the styling pieces to create an amazing look, and then brush out and begin again with their next big idea. Barbie's lips can also change colour when dabbed with the beauty blender included, but make sure the sponge is damp first. I was incredibly happy with this kit as I had it as a gift and my expectations were surpassed by how beautiful the packaging and all of the extras with the waver! BNPL is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend.Inspired by the best-selling Barbie doll that first made waves 30 years ago, the Barbie Totally Hair star-themed doll rocks her own hairstyle, hair texture and fashion look! However, these extensions are really something special – they change colour after contact with ice cold water. Accessorize with a customizable headband, four barrettes, six hair ties, and eight star and butterfly plug-ins. This version was marketed towards adult collectors with the inclusion of the commemorative look-book and text on the box stating "for Barbie fans to treasure all over again. Featuring an original body shape, the star-themed doll comes with side-swept bangs as a nod to the original Barbie Totally Hair doll plus has beautiful purple and blue highlights.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment