276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Flair Espresso Maker PRO 2 (Black) - An all manual lever espresso maker with stainless steel brew head and pressure gauge

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Eine Sache, die über all diese Teile zu beachten ist, dass alles aus rostfreiem Stahl und fühlt sich sehr schwer und von ausgezeichneter Qualität; dies war eines der Dinge, die mich am meisten überrascht. I home roast and prefer light SO roasts. For these coffees, I generally like a 2.5-3:1 shot with 18g coffee using a ~15 sec pre-infusion at ~2 bar, followed by a ~45 sec pull at a max of ~7 bar, then declining to ~2 bar at the end of the pull. But, I've mostly stopped paying attention to the pressure/time, and instead I use a mirror to eyeball the 'mouse tail' emerging from the portafilter and let the filter coverage and color of the liquid guide me.

Flair classic is the first and most affordable Flair model. It comes with a standard brew head and a bottomless portafilter.

Mô tả sản phẩm & Hướng dẫn

Features the Standard Brew Head with a 60ml reservoir and our Bottomless 2-in-1 Portafilter with a capacity of 12-18 grams. Upgrade to use our custom Pressure Gauge. The lever-driven espresso machine was brought about in 1947 by Achille Gaggia. This invention revolutionized espresso coffee in the home and cafe sphere.

Flair Pro 2 is the Flair espresso model I tested. This might be the best value of the Flair lineup, as It’s considerably more expensive compared to the Flair Classic, but it has a better build quality and a larger capacity. However, it’s not the ultimate like the Flair 58. Next, add more water through the top of the cylinder until the water is visible in the well. Attach the stem of the pressure gage into the well (see photo above). Then, place the brew head onto the Flair and lower the lever to brew. It should take about 35 to 45 seconds in total and the pressure gauge should indicate it’s at the 6 to 9 bar pressure level. Espresso: Brews professional-level espresso, an art form of sortsFlair Neo is the basic Flair espresso maker. This is the most affordable device of the Flair manual espresso makers, priced cheaper than even the budget espresso machines out there. Grinder: Bought a new Lido ET grinder currently dialed in at 4 marks more coarse than zero. Ran a bag of inexpensive beans through it to break in the burrs and get an initial dial in for the Pro2. Used RDT to reduce static which works great.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment