276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Food Fix: How to Save Our Health, Our Economy, Our Communities and Our Planet – One Bite at a Time

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Concretely makes the connection to the majority of our world s problems stemming from our broken food systems and poor governance and production standards.

Pros: It makes me cringe when people explain a huge systemic issue and then say, "Here's all the things YOU should do about it! Eat more foods with healthy fats, eat more nuts and seeds and choose “regeneratively raised” animal products. Food Fix shows us that the world's most signifficant problems can be traced back to the way we produce our food.What might be less obvious is that the food system we have in place—ranging from the subsidies and other public policies—affect EVERYTHING from our physical health to our psychological health to our cultural well-being to the health of our economies and our environment. The next time you get together with a friend, another couple, a business associate or you just run into a neighbor and talk, keep a mental eye on how long it takes before you hear or utter the words “are you watching (fill in the blank)? Food is our most powerful tool to reverse the global epidemic of chronic disease, heal the environment, reform politics, and revive economies. That's why he is dedicated to tackling the root causes of chronic disease by harnessing the power of Functional Medicine to transform healthcare. The percentage varies based on the asset class and user purchase action (see Royalty Details for more information).

Stay away from sugar and most refined vegetable, bean and seed oil, such as canola, sunflower and soybean oil. Sorry, I did not post this in time for Thanksgiving, but here are a few recipes that may do well for your Christmas feast or potluck. I’ve also added Food Fix by Mark Hyman to my collection of Philosopher’s Notes--distilling the Big Ideas into 6-page PDF and 20-minute MP3s on 600+ of the BEST self-development books ever.Award-winning reporter Helena Bottemiller Evich launched Food Fix to be the go-to source for food policy news and analysis, for insiders and consumers alike.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment