276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Evil dead 41957 27-Inch Ultimate Ash Action Figure

£10.995£21.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ultimate Ash features all new fully articulated legs and tons of accessories, including 2 interchangeable heads (regular and possessed sculpts), interchangeable right forearms, severed possessed hand, Sheila head, Necronomicon, tape recording machine, shotgun and axe accessories.

That's not too unique or anything but it does allow you to see the figure nicely displayed (something Hasbro isn't planning to allow us to do for much longer). Ultimate Ash features all new fully articulatedlegs and tons of accessories, including 2interchangeable heads (regular and possessedsculpts), interchangeable right forearms. Officially Licensed: This Ash action figure is officially licensed, ensuring its accuracy and connection to the cult classic horror film. Comes packaged in a 40th anniversary window box with opening flap styled like the classic VHS release. They then moved on to producing a series of highly detailed cult classic figures similar to McFarlane’s Movie Maniacs.There's apparently a new film coming out but it seems like it has very little to do with the prior films.

v=1596039472","width":1040},{"alt":null,"id":6467613130822,"position":3,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0.Adam Perocchi makes custom retro-style action figures based on pop-culture movies, TV shows, and other properties. I'm sure you can find a single bladed axe, or perhaps NECA will release an alternate version of this Ash. ToyFare magazine first came out in 1996 when I was in 7th grade and it was a huge part of my formative years.

The pants must be really impressive because when I was checking this guy out at Back in Time Collectibles my wife commented that the looked really well done.

v=1596039472","options":["Title"],"media":[{"alt":null,"id":6467613065286,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0. He seems sturdy enough (my last real NECA QC issue was back in the first series of the Aliens line, so I've been pretty satisfied with them) and there's a solid range of movement from most joints. It actually comes from this promotional shot where Bruce Campbell is clearly a bit older and has a different hairstyle. Archive of officially licensed and unlicensed Evil Dead trilogy and Ash vs Evil Dead figures produced by various collectible pop culture figure companies and independent custom figure makers. v=1596039472","width":1040},{"alt":null,"id":6467613098054,"position":2,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment