276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Roger's Profanisaurus (2002)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Barbie’s minge sim. Something with a particularly difficult or troublesome mode of entry. ‘Gentlemen, make no mistake. The castle will be heavily guarded. I warn you now, it’wil be like getting into Barbie’s minge.’ artisan/artisanal adj. Descriptive of any product or service that is manufactured or supplied by someone who used to do it as a hobby. aroma diffuser 1. n. A scientific device that breaks “essential oils” down into smaller molecules, dispersing them into the air for a pleasant or calming effect on the gullible. 2. n. The arsehole. Diamond Publishing Ltd, The Metropolis Group, 2nd Floor, Saunders House, 52-53 The Mall, Ealing, London, W5 3TA bellringer n. A bruising blow on the Herman jelmet from a precariously fitted chod-bin lid, that clangs like the intro to News at Ten.

Viz | The Official Viz Comic Website

For anyone who doesn’t know what Viz is, the entire content of the app is based on sexual, regurgitory or lavatorial undertakings. There is nothing remotely uplifting, pleasant, politically correct or educational going on here. Much of it is bloody hilarious, though. Bellshill baker n. Scottish equivalent of a Cleveland Steamer; a broon baguette enjoyed hot and fresh, straight from the oven. I'll keep them as clean as possible, but I wanted to give you an example of some of the stuff thats in it. If Geoff or any of the mods deem this thread to be going into the realms of depravity, then feel free to remove. Android App of the Week First published in 1998 Roger’s Profanisaurus is a compendium of words and phrases inspired by the lexicon and philosophy of Viz comic’s foul-mouthed northern TV reporter Roger Mellie.The #1 subreddit for Brits and non-Brits to ask questions about life and culture in the United Kingdom. I've just received my new copy of the complete revised edition of Roger's Profanisaurus (VIZ) and it's creasing me up with laughter.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment