276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AirFlow Bouncy Castle

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The first one I got is really big and very intimidating for my 2-year-old son but perfect for my older kids. Post moderation is undertaken full-time 9am-6pm on weekdays, and on a part-time basis outwith those hours. The ability to comment on our stories is a privilege, not a right, however, and that privilege may be withdrawn if it is abused or misused. With the help of the included electronic air blower this bright bouncy castle can be set up in minutes.

Safe for Kids: The jumping area is surrounded by 3 sides of mesh safety netting to protect your children from falling while jumping.Aldi's Bouncy Castle with blower by Action Air is a great way to keep the kids outdoors and enjoying the fresh air this summer. Some of the water slide bounce house products are wet and dry to adapt to different seasons to enjoy happy time. To regain access, please make sure that cookies and JavaScript are enabled before reloading the page. Here's everything you need to know about Aldi's bouncy castle and how much hours upon hours of energetic fun will cost you.

Let your kiddos bounce, climb, throw, slide and run to have the best time as they explore every awesome feature of our inflatables.We set it up outside in our yard for Christmas Eve to watch Christmas movies outside while they burn off energy. Whether you're looking to keep the kids entertained over the Bank Holiday weekend, May Half Term or into the summer holidays, we might just have found the answer you've been looking for. We currently have it set up in our living room and it is a perfect fit for our age kids and living room.

We bought it to make Halloween fun since we couldn't do trick or treating but we have used it numerous times since. Go with the Action Air Red-Blue Jumping Castle with Large Slide if you want to keep your little ones hopping and happy come rain or shine. The honeycomb side safety net is going to prevent them from tumbling out, and they get in and out of the castle by crawling through the arched doorway.My kids 6 and 5 have spent hours bouncing which has given me time to get things done around the house. You will also get some accessories with it including a carry bag, repair kit and four stakes for stability.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment