276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable (Tim Grover Winning Series)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, in a longer-term context or in a field that doesn’t require immediate and precise action, [psychologists disagree with Grover on. I’ve got five weeks to get you in shape; we’re starting the minute you walk in the door, and if you don’t cheat, if you don’t swipe a few fries off your Buddy’s plate or sneak a few beers at your cousin’s wedding, you’ll drop twenty pounds in the first three weeks.

However, studies contrast with Grover by suggesting isolation negatively impacts mental and physical health, which could prevent success by damaging your motivation or your performance in your field.In speaking to these authors, many also noted the other inherent benefit of having a book read to you: That you are more likely to actually finish it, because you can listen while doing other things, like the dishes, walking, driving, or simply sitting on the couch. Shortform note: You might assume that your animal instincts are so hardwired into your mind that you can’t tell them what to do. This book is the blueprint for discovering what you are capable of achieving, getting results you never imagined, reaching the highest level of success – and then going even higher. Acting instinctively activates intense focus because you’re acting without conscious thought—you don’t have time to let in distractions or emotions other than determined anger. My favorite line: “Throughout my childhood I’d been warned that I’d grow up to spend a significant portion of my time doing something I could barely stand,” the narrator tells us, “but I’d been led to believe I would be paid for it.

Any opinions in the examples do not represent the opinion of the Cambridge Dictionary editors or of Cambridge University Press or its licensors.This preparation gives the Great a clear planned approach to the situation, which allows them to avoid overthinking and commit their focus to action. A leadership role also adds the pressure of needing to accept responsibility and blame if things go wrong— being at the top means no one else is capable of picking up your slack if you fall short. I consider Tim Grover to be SECOND TO NONE in his knowledge of sports training, and an invaluable part of my training program. Grover examines three areas Grover says to direct your instincts—knowledge, emotions, and your primal self as well as how doing so will help you become Unstoppable.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment