276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Miyoo Mini Plus Handheld Game Console, 3.5-Inch Retro Arcade Handheld Emulator Console Built-In 5000 Games, Video Gaming Console for Kid Adult, Support Wi-Fi Battle, Open-Source Emulators

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Powered by a robust processor and advanced graphics capabilities, the MiYoo Mini Plus ensures smooth performance and lag-free gaming experiences. Weighing only 200g, its sleek design and lightweight construction make it the perfect companion for gaming enthusiasts on the move.

The installation process is straightforward and user-friendly, so if you're feeling adventurous, we encourage you to give it a try!Below your screen you will find your action buttons and D-PAD, alongside your start/select and menu button. The Miyoo Mini Plus is sturdy and durable, weighing just 200g, which makes it ideal for long-term use and difficult to break. Great product, I am not super tec savvy but I have no trouble selecting games and playing this device. I’m not a fan of high gloss buttons only because they get a little slippery, but that’s just a personal preference of mine. This design ensures that the console does not hurt your fingers, even during extended gaming sessions.

Dive into the classics and relive the golden era of gaming with a vast selection of beloved titles from the past. While it doesn’t feature any analog sticks, this never gets in the way of what’s available to you to play.

This is just a common issue, but sometimes the super small screen can make busy bullet hell shooters a tad more difficult to track. Absolutely wonderful, you guys sent me my package on my birthday and it was amazing being able to play all my old games again. E./Final Burn Alpha/GB/GBC/GBA/GB SP/NES/SNES/Family Computer/Super Family Computer/Mega Drive/Master System/Game Gear/Neo Geo/PC Engine Games/WonderSwan Color/SMS.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment