276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Gilded Tarot (Boxset includes 78 card Tarot deck)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A good investment and just for flicking through them, getting to know the cards, is a pleasure in itself. Love the artwork on these cards however they are mini and if your eyesight isn’t great go for the bigger ones. In the context of the Gilded Tarot Deck, archetypal imagery is carefully incorporated into the artwork of the Major and Minor Arcana cards. By bidding on, or purchasing this item, you are agreeing to us sharing your name and address details with that 3rd party supplier to allow us to fulfil our contractual obligations to you. Regarding the Minor Arcana cards, this oval has a color that represents each suit: Red for Wands, Orange for Cups, Blue for Swords, and Green for Pentacles.

I like this effect; my eye is drawn first to the human face in a card and I find it off-putting if a face is drawn clumsily or out of proportion (not an uncommon occurrence in many decks). The book that goes with it is great but you wont need it, as these card's get your intuition going so quickly. A ribbon with a white symbol (with a five-petaled flower in it) is flapping towards the right side of the card. In addition to teaching tarot classes and providing personal readings, I currently work as a consultant for tarot publishers Llewellyn Worldwide and Lo Scarabeo. While the most of each card scene in the Gilded Tarot is a digital illustration, the human faces are not.

Each card embodies a specific archetype, capturing its essence and enabling the reader to tap into its inherent wisdom and energy. Every card is still as enchanting as that first glimpse, with details so rich they reveal something new every time. Various other images have been licensed as posters and Jig saw puzzles world wide and reproduced in magazines. Fire may signify passion, ambition, and creative energy, while water can represent emotional depth, intuition, and healing.

One key historical influence on tarot decks, including the Gilded Tarot, is the esoteric and mystical traditions of the late 18th and early 19th centuries. Marchetti has depicted the Fool as a court jester, rather in what we might consider the "Carnivale" mode. The imagery within the Cups suit in the Gilded Tarot Deck evokes the fluidity and reflective nature of water, capturing the nuances of human emotions and the intricate dynamics of interpersonal connections.The card meanings offer two paragraphs describing the image and its possible meaning, alongside plenty of space for notes, while the back of the book contains five common but useful tarot spreads. This book is something I will treasure forever, add to that the sheer beauty of the cards and you have yourself a perfect set. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment