276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AGLOAT Girls' and Children's Roller Skates Shoes with Wheels Adjustable Quad Kick Roller Skates for Women 2 in 1 Inline Skates Deformation Trainers for Beginners

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These sneakers with wheels feature built-in LED lights that add a colorful glow to your movements, making you more visible when skating in low-light conditions. The LED lights are powered by a USB charging cable, making it easy to keep them charged and ready to go. For convenience, and because children rarely require dress shoes, all sneakers with wheels are designed as sneakers.

Or just those that want to make a few TikTok videos of them retracting and deploying the wheels. That sector of people, too, would quite enjoy these shoes.Bearing the same name like a Star Trek spaceship, the Heelys Voyager is a little cosmic, a little futuristic in its design. This isn’t only due to its large, bulky silhouette, but also thanks to the fact that it has reflective parts on its upper, ones that glow in the dark shoes and make it look positively alienesque! This is a unisex choice, meaning that you can get it both for a boy or a girl, and they will be equally thrilled with the surprise! Wheel sizes depend on the manufacturer. Some offer only one, standard wheel size, but there are companies that make bigger wheels for more stability and smaller wheels for easier turns and manoeuvring. Some brands make shoes with retractable wheels – usually outfitted with a button on the shoe itself that you can press to retract or pop out the wheels. Others, such as the original Heelys brand, don’t offer the option of retracting the wheels inside the sole. Rather, wheels on Heelys are removable, and if your kid gets tired of rolling around, you can take out the wheels manually and fill in the wheel cavity with a specially designed plug. Now here is something a little more subdued. The Heelys Launch does come with its fair share of leopard prints and fun patterns, but for the most part, this sneaker is somewhat serious in design. Simple, minimalistic, and absolutely school appropriate (without the wheels, of course). The Heelys Launch has a cushioned collar, a lacing system with durable plastic eyelets and a midsole stripe for a pop of color. It also boasts a mesh lining and a wear-and-tear-resistant brake pad. The rubber outsole is constructed with Heelys Ninja Grip Tread for a superior grip.

All wheels are made of high-density PU (polyurethane), which has a myriad of benefits: this material is abrasion-resistant, oil-resistant, tear-resistant and can withstand a wide range of different weather conditions. PU wheels are strong and resilient, and wear well over time, meaning they will last longer and won’t require replacements very often. If you happen to be one of my friends, despite the reasons you may have to not want a pair and despite how legitimate those reasons may be, I will still recommend you get these shoes so we can be a part of something together. (Please guys. Please.) The poor design, in my opinion, is mainly in the company’s choice to make the switch a swivel that moves easily and freely in 360 degrees. It’s easy for the button to unintentionally rotate while going about your daily life – which can cause unintentional wheel releases or retractions, which has happened to me several times. It’s far more common (like, by a landslide, ) for the wheels to accidentally pop out than it is for them to pop in, though. For the most part, it’s easy to catch when this happens before anything detrimental happens – which is great, considering once, the wheels popped out on me as I was walking down a flight of stairs, but it is still a little unsettling just how easily this can happen. Bend your knees – It is important to lower your center of gravity and help you keep your balance when stopping.The Heelys Split is nothing short of stunning with its extreme-shine metallic color. Whether silver, gold, or blue, it is designed to gleam and impress and we admit that we are a little in love with it. These gorgeous wheelie shoes come with a dual-density lightweight outsole, a smooth classic toe silhouette and a split pattern upper. They have one wheel in the heel, and their chrome or metallic uppers are made of synthetic leather. If your child loves shiny footwear and shoes like Heelys, these are a perfect choice!

Sneakers are versatile, go well with any type of outfit, and are comfortable. Depending on the gender of the child, they can be styled either for girls or for boys, in a wide selection of colors, patterns and added decorations, such as tassels, charms, and soles that light up upon impact. Like most sneakers, the ones with wheels also come in low top and high top versions. Low tops are comfortable and offer better mobility, while the high tops are more secure, providing support for the ankle and reducing the risk of sprains or serious injury. Grip: You may think that grip is not that important since your kid will be using wheels and not the actual soles of the shoe, but that is not the case. The grip is crucial in preventing slipping during the ride, and to ensure that your child can properly break when they want to. Sneakers with wheels that have a rubber sole with visible grip designs etched into it have a strong grip that will reduce the risk of stumbling or falling.Even still, it is much easier to find (anything on) them by googling ‘Shoes with Wheels’ instead. Though, regardless of how you try and look them up, you’re bound to find them clustered between Heelys and roller skates and Flaneurz skates – the company that makes detachable roller skate wheels for everyday shoes, (which yes, I’m also interested in having in my possession, frankly.) At first glance, you’d think that this is a pair of shoes from Nike or Adidas or any other world-famous sportswear brand. However, it comes as a pleasant surprise to learn that this sporty, modern option comes with wheels in the outsole, and is, in fact, a Heelys model! The Force is a sneaker similar to any other, one that comes in a variety of color and pattern combinations - even metallic chrome ones! - but with the added benefit of being constructed for ultimate zooming down the streets! Another new design that parts ways from the bulky, skater-like silhouettes Heelys used to be all about, the Navigator is a fine representative of urban style, sporty chic, a cool sneaker that your kid will love to take out for a ride. It has a knit upper, a jogger type outsole and is, believe it or not, a slip-on construction! Your young one just has to slide their feet inside a pair of these Heelys with retractable wheels and they’ll be ready to go!

I don’t think I would recommend these for children or adolescents. Not because I think they’re dangerous to cause any serious or long-term damage or be dangerous in a way a child wouldn’t typically stumble upon on their own, but because I think a child or a young teen would grow bored with them far sooner than the price point would allow to be reasonable. For the youth, I believe these shoes would be exciting for maybe a full weekend, and then find themselves in a box shoved in the rafters of your garage, forgotten about for years to come. Our roller skate shoes are not only comfortable and well-fitting, but also designed with breathability in mind. The anti-sweat wet mesh material helps to ventilate the shoes, ensuring a comfortable feeling as you glide around. Whether you're cruising down the street or hitting the rink, our roller skate shoes will keep your feet cool and comfortable every step of the way.Synthetics: Most shoes with wheels will use synthetic in the upper. This is often the choice manufacturers make to cut costs, especially considering that this type of footwear is aimed at children who tend to grow rapidly. While they may cause excess sweating, synthetic wheelie shoes should hold up nicely against daily wear and tear. Maintain your trajectory – Keep your hips facing forward in line with your front foot. If you allow your hips to open up or get pulled to the side, you’ll start to veer off course, which could result in a collision with another skater.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment