276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Little Yogi Journey: an interactive yoga poem for children

£3.445£6.89Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I never blame myself when I’m not hitting. I just blame the bat, and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn’t my fault that I’m not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?” – Yogi Bear Yoga does not remove us from the reality or responsibilities of everyday life but rather places our feet firmly and resolutely in the practical ground of experience. We don’t transcend our lives; we return to the life we left behind in the hopes of something better. When he wasn’t a player, Berra worked as a coach and manager. He worked for the New York Yankees and then the New York Mets before he was let go from both. Yoga, as a way of life and a philosophy, can be practiced by anyone with inclination to undertake it, for yoga belongs to humanity as a whole. It is not the property of any one group or any one individual, but can be followed by any and all, in any corner of the globe, regardless of class, creed or religion. Out of the hundreds of Yogi Bhajan’s impressionable quotes, my favorite is: “If you give your Self a chance, your Self will give you all the chances.”! This quote has motivated me to follow through on goals I’ve set and move forward in life with a positive mindset.

Yogi Bear: “Sir, I know I messed things up, and I’m sorry. I never meant to. You and Boo Boo are the best friends I ever had, and I’ve never done anything but think of myself. And now Jellystone is just gonna be a big field of stumps.” Yogi Bear Quotes to Show the Bears’ One-Of-A-Kind Friendship In MacNeice’s best work, the ingeniousness and inevitable failure of that reaching indicates the depth of the longing. He is a superb love poet, for instance, yet his love poems often foreground their own ephemerality, like ice sculptures in the summertime.Yoga is a dance between control and surrender – between pushing and letting go – and when to push and when to let go becomes part of the creative process, part of the open-ended exploration of your being. Penetration of our mind is our goal, but in the beginning to set things in motion, there is no substitute for sweat.

Always believe in yourself and hold on to hope, like what our favorite bears did in the movie. If they can do it, then you undoubtedly can, too! Whenever you feel the pressure building up, it’d be great to surround yourself with friends with the same attitude as Yogi Bear and Boo.You do not have to leave earth’s shores to put on wings; you must learn rather to be happy here and now, under all conditions; and consider others’ happiness as part of your own joy. — Paramahansa Yogananda

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment