276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Despicable Me 3 [DVD] [2017]

£1.995£3.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nev Scharrel as Agnes, Gru and Lucy's youngest and innocent adopted daughter. She was originally voiced by Elsie Fisher in the first two films [13]

McNary, Dave (April 28, 2019). " 'Avengers: Endgame': All the Box Office Records Broken in Debut Weekend". Variety. Archived from the original on November 8, 2020 . Retrieved August 24, 2023. Despicable Me 3 (2017) - International Box Office Results". Box Office Mojo. Archived from the original on December 27, 2017 . Retrieved December 27, 2017. Fritz (voiced by Steve Coogan): Dru's courteous, well mannered butler who speaks with a British accent. He takes Gru, Lucy, and the girls to meet Dru at his mansion in Freedonia. When Gru and Lucy return home, they tell their adopted daughters Margo, Edith, and Agnes of their dismissal, but assure them they will soon have new jobs. When Gru refuses to return to being a supervillain, and his assistant Dr. Nefario is frozen in carbonite, [a] most of his Minions, led by Mel, abandon him to find new jobs. They eventually land in jail after accidentally crashing into a television studio.After the events of Despicable Me 3, we follow Kyle and his secret life when Gru and his family are gone. This short was directed by Bruno Chauffard and Glenn McCoy. Margo (voiced by Miranda Cosgrove): The mature oldest sister. In the first film, among the trio, Margo was the most suspicious of Gru initially; but came to trust him at the end of the film. She is something of a protectress to her sisters. The Minions' nonsense pastiche of the " Major-General's Song" was termed "amusing" (in an otherwise negative review) [49] and "the film’s finest moment"; [50] it was uploaded to YouTube by Illumination as a singalong challenge and had garnered more than 19 million views as of 2023. [51] Accolades [ edit ] Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge.

Illumination's CEO Chris Meledandri revealed in an interview in September 2017 that a fourth Despicable Me film is in the works.

Support

Welch, Alex (June 26, 2017). "Despicable Me 3 Review". IGN. Archived from the original on July 31, 2017 . Retrieved July 20, 2017. Edith (voiced by Dana Gaier): The tomboyish middle sister; the first to enjoy Gru's eclectic possessions, when adopted by him. Practices martial arts in the second film. Ramos, Dino-Ray (January 3, 2018). "ACE Eddie Awards Nominations: Dunkirk, Baby Driver, Game Of Thrones Make Cut". Deadline Hollywood. Archived from the original on January 3, 2018 . Retrieved January 3, 2018.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment