276°
Posted 20 hours ago

"Cause Unknown": The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 & 2022 (Children’s Health Defense)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The general U.S. population in 2021 experienced 32% excess mortality. This is year two of the pandemic with miracle vaccines. Isn’t that interesting? A much healthier subset of the population died at a higher rate than the general population.” In 2021, Dowd found himself withdrawing from Wall Street to study an entirely new kind of trend: the expanding and tragic epidemic of sudden deaths among healthy young people. In 2021, it was Ed Dowd — not the public health officials that citizens rely upon — but Dowd who brought international attention to the fact that healthy working-age Americans were dying, and dying suddenly, at an alarming rate not seen before. It’s now exposed primarily because [the COVID shot] is [injuring and killing] such a large amount of people. It’s hard to hide this one … This fraud is unveiled and out there for people to see, but it’s only in the echo chamber. Mainstream media is still beholden to Big Pharma because of all the ad spend and the government policymakers … [who] want this to go away.

Died Suddenly: A tsunami of antivax misinformation and

Jessica Rose, Ph.D., said in an interview with me, and I put her quote in the book, ‘Some things are worse than death.’ The most acute adverse reaction is death. But there are other ones that can make your life pretty miserable for a long, long time, and also make other people’s lives miserable that have to take care of you. Xu et al. (2021) COVID-19 Vaccination and Non–COVID-19 Mortality Risk — Seven Integrated Health Care Organizations, United States, December 14, 2020–July 31, 2021. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. Those who are employed are getting disabled faster than the general U.S. population. That shouldn’t happen. The employed amongst us are healthier, generally speaking … If you have a job, you tend to be able to show up at work. Basically, the bottom line is this. The only explanation for this that I can see is mandates for experimental biological inoculations … Clearly, the term safe means different things to different experts. Here, for example, is the Mayo Clinic’s view of the exact same vaccine the CDC calls safe: Seriously, I see only two possibilities. Either these embalmers and some of the doctors parroting these claims about clots don’t understand the difference between postmortem and antemortem clots, or they do and are either deluded or lying—or even both. My take is that, depending on the specific person and specific clot being described, one or the other can be true.

Get important articles and updates on issues critical to children’s health.

Thirdly, published studies on excess mortality in the U.S. showed either no difference in mortality rate or a lower mortality rate in vaccinated people. This study by researchers at the CDC, examining the period between December 2020 and July 2021, found no difference in mortality rate [1]. Another study published in JAMA Network, studying excess mortality in the U.S. and other countries between June 2021 and March 2022, reported that excess all-cause mortality was greater in the ten least-vaccinated states as compared to the ten most-vaccinated states [2]. As I was preparing for my interview with Ed, I realized I wanted to discuss the worst decrease in life expectancy in the U.S. in over 100 years with him, as he had not discussed it in his book. I used a few of the non-Google search engines and could not find it at all. Then I realized I saved a copy of the story in one of my PowerPoint lectures (see below): As detailed in “ Is Long-COVID the Elephant in the Room?” recent research from Switzerland found the rate of subclinical myocarditis is hundreds of times more common than clinical myocarditis. In fact, 100% of those who got the jab suffered some level of heart injury, even if they were asymptomatic, as they all had elevated troponin levels (an indicator of or biomarker for heart damage). And, of course, the documentary is on Rumble, for those who wish to subject themselves to it and/or verify anything (or everything) I describe:

Book Sheds Light on Recent Epidemic of Sudden Deaths Shocking Book Sheds Light on Recent Epidemic of Sudden Deaths

Then, this thing was approved in 28 days. They got rid of the control group. I knew it was Operation Warp Speed, so I was highly suspicious of this whole thing from the get-go. To better understand how the agency always concludes that every vaccine is safe and effective, consider a vaccine so old that all its risk factors are already known: the smallpox vaccine. In the U.S., the available civilian labor force is about 164 million people in total. Of those, 98 million are actually employed, and of those 98 million, only small subset actually has group life insurance.

Conspiracies everywhere

But the article makes no mention of a COVID vaccine. “Edward died in his sleep in the early hours of September 27, having spent some time in hospital while struggling with his mental health,” the article states. Elizabeth Holmes is tall, smart and single. Well, maybe not truly single. ‘I guess you should say I’m married to Theranos,’ Holmes says with a laugh. Only she’s not kidding … while Holmes is a billionaire on paper, nothing seems to interest her less … As I watched this, I was grateful that I had written posts about nearly every conspiracy theory that popped up in this movie as this post would have been close to book length if I had to deconstruct every single one of them in one blog post. Instead, I can just briefly discuss each one and then link to my much longer discussions published either here or at my not-so-super-secret other blog for interested readers who want more information. Died Suddenly: Let the conspiracies flow! Many didn’t take and push the shots for personal health reasons. As noted by Dowd, “They did it for virtue signaling tribal reasons, and they wanted to feel superior to other people.” To break the spell, they must come to the realization that they were duped, they were fooled, and that’s painful.

Cause Unknown : The Epidemic of - OceanofPDF [PDF] [EPUB] Cause Unknown : The Epidemic of - OceanofPDF

The same trends are seen in Europe. Excess mortality amongst the young has gone up. In the first year of the pandemic, old people died. In the second year, it suddenly shifted to younger working folks. A Disaster in the Making Let’s just say that Whisnat’s “common sense” is not really “sense.” After all, it could also mean that the birthrate declines. I gathered right away that he must be one of those conspiracy mongering morticians who have been claiming that vaccines are killing people based on his anecdotal experience as a funeral home director. The film also briefly features a number of speculative stories about people who died within days of being vaccinated—or even of people who just plain died, with no reference to whether they had been recently vaccinated or not—followed by a segment at 50:30 of embalmers working on actual cadavers, again, likely without permission from the family to feature their deceased loved ones in a movie. At one point, they claimed that they weren’t getting “any drainage” over a scene of a clot measuring a few inches (at most) in length being pulled out of a vein. Once the clot is out, fluid literally squirted out of the hole in the vein rather belying the claim that the clot was so extensive. I won’t say any more about this scene, because in his guest post our embalming expert Benjamin Schmidt discusses why this squirt of fluid was actually a good thing and indicated a good embalming. These excess deaths were not anticipated by insurance actuaries, and weren’t attributed to COVID-19. A three standard deviation means that the chance of this happening is 0.03%, so something happened around May 2021 that was highly unusual. Since then, the overall U.S. population has experienced an 11% rate of increase in disabilities, while the employed — which is about 98 million out of a total population of about 320 million — experienced 26% increased rate of disability.

Everything old is new again

Dr. Walensky’s catchphrase, “Too little caution and too much optimism,” could be a lyric in CDC’s most famous song, Safe and Effective. You get the idea. It’s an old antivax technique: Blame sudden deaths on vaccines, even if there was no sudden death or, as was often the case in the past, there was not even good evidence of correlation, much less causation. There had been a long run-up to Died Suddenly in the form of conspiracy theories about healthy younger doctors supposedly “ dying suddenly” (because of the vaccine) and young people suffering Sudden Adult Death Syndrome, in which antivaxxers attributed a different name to the acronym SADS, which before the pandemic described a known but uncommon syndrome in which cardiac conduction abnormalities lead to Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome. It’s a condition that I first started encountering papers describing nearly 20 years ago that was first described over 50 years ago, and 34 years ago the CDC dubbed it a “ sudden unexplained death syndrome“. As antivaxxers used to blame SIDS on vaccines before the pandemic and exploit such tragic infant deaths to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt (FUD) about vaccines, in the age of the pandemic sudden tragic and unexpected cardiac arrests and deaths of young people have been exploited by antivaxxers, who falsely blame them on vaccines, and Died Suddenly does that in spades. If Dowd’s claim that the vaccines were the cause of the excess deaths were true, we would expect to see the largest spike in excess deaths between January and May 2021. This is because the sharpest increase in vaccination in this age group was during the early stages of the vaccine rollout, between January and May 2021, as shown by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data regarding COVID-19 vaccination demographics. So, while the CDC definitively states “The smallpox vaccine is safe,” they then exclude the majority of Americans it might be safe for. Some relevant recent history: In 2021, a jury convicted Elizabeth Holmes of medical fraud. During the trial, she admitted that her company conducted medical tests using the same old machines that were supposedly being replaced by her remarkable new technology.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment