276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KAT VON D Go Big or Go Home Mascara - Full Size 0.33 oz

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I think the formula is a genius, it gave a beautiful bold look after a few coatings without any major clumping. In other words, the more coats you add, the more drama it creates. If you have thinner lashes, then expect results on the first few swipes. Clumping? Kat Von D states that this mascara will not smudge so I was curious to see the outcome. I wore it for a whole day, by that I mean roughly about 8-9 hrs.

You can really layer it up without it going clumpy or spidery, so if you like drama but still want to see lots of separation, then this is for you. I’m a fan. I love it even more because the formula isn’t too wet. Often, I have to wait a while for a mascara to dry out before I properly like it, but this arrives with the perfect balance for me. If you like really wet formulas, if may not be for you. Kat Von D Mascara – Go Big or Go Home Where can you buy Kat Von D Mascara? Keita Moore is a celebrity makeup artist whose clients include Yara Shahidi, Janelle Monae, Iman, and more Henney, too, is particular about wands, as they can help with separating, curling, and lengthening the lashes. Personally, “I love wands with tiny spikes to help with a very defined, separated lash,” she says. Meet The Experts It’s ‘custom-designed fluff brush’ is built in such a way so it can coat each lash for a ‘fluffy full coverage’. This 100% vegan formula contains a plant-based blend of waxes from olive & sunflower oils, which provide the base for extreme vegan volume.

Okay so on the first and second coat I didn’t really get the result I was after, it was just about visible. Swirl before you wipe: Like with any new mascara, swirl the brush around inside the tube prior to application to make sure it’s nice and saturated with the mascara formula. It didn’t add much length to my lashes though it was noticeable, I’m not really complaining, the volume is enough and beside this product is mainly aimed towards volumising lashes which it certainly did achieve!

One of the things I want to applaud with the marketing of this mascara is that they’ve not retouched the images. There’s been so many adverts over the years of mascaras where the lashes look digitally painted on, but the pictures on the box of the tube have texture and it had me hoping that the promised effect of a full and fluttery voluminous lash was indeed true. The wand itself is a little on the chunky side, and my preferred preference – a bristle wand. It has a slight rounded shape with a tapered end which makes it easy for getting into the corners of the lashes, and not too chunky for also using on the bottom lashes. There are some brushes which get so chunky the application can feel clumsy and often messy, however with the KVD Go Big Or Go Home Mascara doesn’t tinker over that edge. Do you have a particular favourite mascara? I’d love to know about it! Let me know in the comment section below! With Kat Von being one of my favourite vegan makeup brands out there, there was no way I was going to leave the kat Von d go big or go home volumizing mascara out. Overall this is a great product to buy more so if you’re looking for a mascara that adds a significant amount of volume more than length. You can achieve a natural look and easily switch to dramatic with just a few swipes.I didn’t experience smudging or flaking but towards the end it just started to leave marks under my eyelid.

Now some people before buying this had told me that they had a hard time getting it off but some said it was easie peasie lemon squeezy, so who would I believe? KVD Go Big or Go Home Mascara is an ‘ extreme volume vegan mascara’ that is thankfully formulated from ‘plant-based fats’, so no need to worry! It is said to ‘last all day’ with its ‘smooth texture’ and without smudging! An extreme volume vegan mascara with flake- and smudge-resistant long wear, powered by plant-based fats. An extreme-volume, vegan mascara that’s smudge-resistant, long-wearing, and powered by plant-based fats. For a bit more photographic detail, below is one light coat and then two light coats on just one eye: 1 light coat 2 light coats My ReviewI found the makeup remover gave the best result but water was still usable, though it did take quite a few swipes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment