276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Con (Tempted By A Married BBW): A BBW Erotic Short Story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Before she knows it she has to choose whether to submit to his increasingly demanding sensual attentions. Almost instantly, the rich, musky scent of Aubrey’s sex filled my nostrils, and I moaned and growled hungrily as I felt my cock constricted even more by its lace prison. The poor fellow certainly did look rather desperate, I thought to myself, as Aubrey wrapped one arm around me and enveloped me in a deep kiss, the hand in which she’d held the vibe now brushing gently up and down Colin’s quivering shaft, causing him to thrust his hips even more fiercely.

She smiled gently glowing with post-orgasmic bliss, "show Mistress what a good boy you can be, and take care of that beautiful cock. Trust me mate," I chuckled, "if you thought that it was wild at the office, just wait until you see what else we can teach you!She had one hand in my hair too, but the other was busily fondling my arse, and I guessed that Aubrey had been stealing glances at it for most of the day.

As if to calm his nerves, Aubrey pulling him into a deep, warm kiss, and I placed my lips next to his ear.Later that day, as the last few members of our team threw on hats and coats and surged out of the office for end-of-the-week drinks at the pub a few doors down the street, Aubrey and I found ourselves standing blissfully alone in the atrium. Dirty perverts like him need to be punished properly, and learn how wrong it is to spy on a couple of horny lovers enjoying some much-deserved private time. Suddenly, the realisation dawned on me that, not only had I been gawping like a complete idiot, but the sight of Aubrey exerting her power over a tall, bulky man like Colin had caused my own cock to rise to half-mast.

Well Colin," she mused, a more friendly tone coming back into her voice as ’Mistress mode’ subsided, "you seem to have learned proper respect for a lady.There we go, you dirty little man, suck on Mistress Aubrey’s fat nipple while my slave makes you squirt a nice big load. It’s pure torture seeing all those other blokes staring at you, knowing that if they knew what we were really doing, they’d probably start crawling on their hands and knees, begging to trade places with me. Slowly, I allowed my own hands to stroke up and down her back, tracing the strap of her bra through the sweater and holding her gaze, even as she leaned forward to whisper, "I love you so much baby.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment