276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Monster Energy Drink 4 x 500 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's the ideal combo of the right ingredients in the right proportion to get the job done like only Monster can. Definitely my favourite Monster flavour, the taste is indescribable - I would heavily recommend trying it yourself! I wake up in the morning and crack a cold one of these bad boys open, and it sets me up for the day :) These arrived promptly and well packaged, and they were good value for money. Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product.

Monster Ultra's lighter tasting flavour profile is a less sweet, sparkling energy drink that delivers refreshment, with 160mgs of Caffeine. Available in multipacks and single cans, Monster packs enough punch to keep you on top of your game. To qualify for a refund or replacement, products need to be complete with all components and original packaging. The image and product information have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only and may differ from that shown. We're all about our fans rockin' the Monster logo - on hats, shirts, bikes, trucks or even on themselves.

Coca-Cola and the Environment Coca-Cola is committed to making a positive difference - to the health of the planet, consumers and the communities it serves.

The company is working hard to reduce its impact on the environment in everything it does - growing more while using less in areas such as energy and water use, waste reduction and recycling - and by encouraging people to think more about the positive impact they can have on their local environment. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. I have since purchased this, from the same suppliers but 12 cans more just to anticipate another huge increase. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Carbonated Energy Drink with Taurine, Ginseng, Caffeine, L-Carnitine and B Vitamins with Sweeteners. Carbonated Energy Drink with Caffeine Ginseng and B Vitamins Contains sugars and sweeteners Serve cold for maximum refreshment. It’s the ideal combo of the right ingredients in the right proportion to give you the energy boost you need and get the job done like only Monster can.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. The cans are actually what attracted me in the first place- very pretty and they have an embossed finish. Ultra has a refreshing taste and doesn't taste like traditional energy drinks and still has the full Monster energy blend. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product.Ultra has a refreshing taste and doesn’t taste like traditional energy drinks and still has the full Monster energy blend. Whilst Bestway Wholesale uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the product information presented is accurate and up to date it does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use. uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. Carbonated Energy Drink with Taurine, Ginseng, L-Carnitine, Caffeine and B Vitamins with Sugars and Sweetener.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment