276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Head and Shoulders Clinical Strength Dandruff Shampoo, 13.5 fl oz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So regardless of which formula you choose, smooth on a moisturizing conditioner after shampooing to keep your hair feeling healthy, even when you’re lathering up with a medicated shampoo. I keep coming back to it as it’s my current staple for someone with curly hair and a super dry scalp.

Garshick recommends this shampoo because it “uses pyrithione zinc to help fight dandruff and reduce flaking, while still being gentle on your scalp,” thanks to the formula’s moisturizing shea butter and coconut oil. benefits dry scalp, soothes itchy scalp, relieves irritation, reduces redness, wonderful scent, woven scalp controls and leaves hair beautiful. One of the oldest and most-used dandruff shampoos is T-Gel, which uses coal tar to slow down the growth of skin cells to reduce some flaking, says Dr. I spritz dry shampoo through my roots nearly every day, which means I’m always running the risk of getting flake-causing buildup. Adults and children aged 12 years and over: Apply liberal amounts of shampoo and massage into the scalp to form a rich lather.

The Black Friday sales offer huge discounts on top beauty brands and we'll be rounding up the very best offers on this page. Head and Shoulders Anti Dandruff Shampoo deeply cleans your hair while keeping it fresh and beautifully moisturised. Like dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis is caused by a microbe that occurs naturally on all of our heads. Will usually dispatch within same working day if paid before 14:00 GMT (excludes weekends and holidays).

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct "Best By" dates for all incoming products. Contains Neutar™ solubilised coal tar extract 20 mg/ml for the treatment of seborrhoeic dermatitis of the scalp, scalp psoriasis and dandruff. Continue using it regularly, since it is a chronic condition that will come back if treatment stops.Beth Gillette is the beauty editor at Cosmopolitan, where she covers skincare, makeup, hair, nails, and more across digital and print. I keep this shampoo in my shower at all times and suds up with it once a month for ~maintenance~ now that my dandruff symptoms have mostly subsided. The formula incorporates a mix of plant extracts, like soothing aloe vera and chamomile, along with anti-inflammatory tea tree oil to help relieve some of the irritation that comes with dandruff—plus it's got 2 percent salicylic acid to nix flakes and dead skin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment