276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Body Code: Unlocking Your Body's Ability to Heal Itself

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In our ever-evolving healthcare landscape, it has become apparent that something is amiss. With an alarming estimate of one in three adults suffering from chronic disease, a critical question arises: Why does people’s health continue to deteriorate despite substantial financial investments? The answer, to a significant extent, lies in the prevalent approach of symptom-focused medicine. Last week before I had my first Body Code™ session, I could not swallow well. Every meal would involve choking. There have been a couple of instances where the choking interfered with my breathing. Another: “I’ve been watching every webinar I can about the Emotion Code and the Body Code. You were discussing how having a gallbladder imbalance can cause right knee pain. I don’t have The Body Code yet, but I decided just to ask my body if I had an imbalance in my gallbladder. The answer was yes, and I released two emotions. My knee feels great now! (My doctor said it was arthritis.) Why this is so amazing is that my daughter was born in 1990 and I had my gallbladder removed two weeks later. The physical organ has been gone for twenty-two years, but the energy (spirit) organ is still there!” Enjoy 10 engaging learning modules, complete with videos and demonstrations by Dr. Brad, Jean, and Josh always ask for divine help before working w/ anyone. Be open to subtle thoughts, ideas, and impressions that will come.

From start to finish, the program now includes additional material and is designed to take your understanding of concepts even deeper, for expert level mastery!I was struggling to maintain a job after I graduated with a degree in mental health in 2014. I began to doubt my competency in my chosen career. In 2018, I was fired from my first official job after graduation. My boss would not give me new clients, and she would often ask me to do tasks and then get mad about how I completed the tasks. I was fired. The Body Code is a truly revolutionary method of holistic healing. Dr. Bradley Nelson, a globally renowned expert in bioenergetic medicine, has spent decades teaching his powerful self-healing method and training practitioners around the globe, but this is the first time his system of healing will be available to the general public in the form of The Body Code. It is no secret that the human body is an immensely complex system. This is why it can be difficult to understand how everything works together. The body code is a system that claims to be able to explain the body in a simple way. But is it really as simple as it seems? Or is the body code a hoax? Dr. Nelson graduated with honors from Life Chiropractic College West in San Lorenzo, California, in 1988. As a practicing holistic Chiropractor, Dr. Nelson specialized in helping those suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia and other difficult conditions, and successfully helped patients from across the United States and Canada until his retirement from active practice in 2004. Since 1998, Dr. Nelson has lectured internationally on alleviating chronic and incurable diseases through energy work, and restoring balance to the 6 key elements of health in the body. In 2009, he channeled his life’s work into a simple yet powerful self-study course known as The Body Code system, which teaches how to balance the body in these 6 key areas. The Body Code is being used successfully by doctors and laypeople alike to improve the health of hundreds of thousands of people all over the world, and is a software application as well as newly published hardcover book.

While conventional medicine really excels in an emergency like a broken bone, or the aftermath of a car accident, many of our chronic issues do not seem to have an obvious medical cause. The Body Code (incorporating both The Emotion Code and The Belief Code) is what we have always used as our primary tool at Heartful Healing . As a system and a tool, it is an absolute 6 out of 5 (or more if it were possible). A true gift to humanity!! I thought the premise of the book was intriguing and very enlightening. I would say it's along the lines of Ray Kay for those that channel energy. Although we did go into how did channel these different energies with people, I did feel as though it was extremely distracting to have so many testimonials in a book. It left me feeling as though it didn't really want to try it because I was uncertain whether or not there was a lot of truth behind it.The body code is the set of instructions that tell the cells in the body what to do. These instructions are written in the DNA, which is the genetic material that makes up the chromosomes. The DNA is like a recipe book for the body, and the body code is like the instructions for making a cake. Dr. Bradley Nelson is the author of The Emotion Code. It has been scientifically proven that we are all electromagnetic beings and that we absorb energy from other people. We are taught with both his books, The Emotion Code and The Body Code, on how to release negative energy so we can live a healthy and happy life.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment