276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gold Plated RCA Phono Splitter - 1 Plug 2 Sockets Audio Y Adaptor Right Angle PAIR PHOSPL01

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I think before we can make any recommendations, we need to know what equipment you have (Sound Card and Amp), and precisely what you are trying to accomplish? Are you recording music on your computer? Are you playing music from your computer? It is not really clear to me.

GOLD 1 to 2 RCA PHONO AV AUDIO VIDEO Y SPLITTER ADAPTER

I saw that you said you are fairly new to this hobby. Welcome aboard and I sincerely hope it brings you a great deal of joy. It has for me and many others. We all started somewhere and this is as good a place as any for you. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. There are alot of very knowledgeable and helpful folks here. I saw the below product yesterday, but anybody know if I can get one here in the UK? I might have looked in the wrong places.But what is the electrical upshot of connecting two devices to one input unswitched? Will I be seriously exceeding the inputs tolerances? Simply get whatever length you feel you need for your setup. If the computer is close to the amp, typically 1 meter is sufficient. I don't want to majorly derail anything that may be going on in this thread, but I came here about to start a thread on how to make stereo into mono using phono RCA connections and cables, so this topic caught my attention. We looked at 5 other Phono Splitter Boxes. Even though they didn’t make our 5 best Phono Splitter Boxes list, they’re the best of the best and each is still a great option. The information you’ll need to compare each one is included with the listing. We've continuously been impressed with Rega's excellent (and rather affordable) Fono MM range, so it was something of a relief that the latest model, which featured a brand-spanking new look, didn't sacrifice style for sound. That same Rega DNA is still in there throughout the latest Fono MM Mk5 phono stage.

AKORD ® 1 TO 2 RCA MALE SUBWOOFER AUDIO CABLE LEAD -2 WAY Y

Especially for use with devices with no analogue input such as home cinema receivers, soundbars etc The physical limitations of vinyl mean that the original audio signal has to be altered before it can be recorded onto its tiny grooves – low frequencies are reduced in level and the highs are boosted. The curve that governs this equalisation standard was set by the RIAA (Record Industry Association of America) in 1954.Almost all buyers opine that the splitter box looks good and feels really well put together. Further, they strongly agree that this cable is good quality and connects the two devices. You said you want to connect the Amp to the computer, that implies that the amp will be feeding music into the computer, where you will presumably record it. Is that really what you are going to do? Out of the Amp and into the Computer? We have state-of-the-art testing facilities in Reading, London and Bath, where our team of experienced, in-house reviewers test the majority of hi-fi and AV kit that passes through our door – including phono preamps (or phono stages). DO NOT use a splitter as a combiner. You may not cause any actual damage (though that cannot be ruled out) but you may well cause the sound quality to be seriously compromised. The Phono Signature on its own sounds refined and smooth with plenty of bite when required, but adding the updated PSX-R2 power supply takes sound quality to another plane altogether. The scale is even bigger, bass gains more authority, and the precise positions of the performers and instruments in the beautifully layered sound stage are laid bare. The insightful delivery squeezes the very last drop of emotion from a recording.

Gold Plated RCA Phono Splitter - 1 Plug 2 Sockets Audio Y

The Audio Out (Green) connector on your sound card is STEREO. Consequently the only thing you need to split is that 3.5mm stereo signal into two RCA style connectors.

Phono Splitters

Cambridge Audio DVD99 DVD/DVD-A/SACD/CD player using 7 (6.1) channel analogue audio output for SACD or DVD-Audio disks

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment