276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Station Cat: A Story of Kindness and Hope

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dapo Adeola, Tracy Darnton, Joseph Coelho and Chitra Soundar are among the 19 authors and illustrators longlisted for the Inclusive Books for Child... The Primary School Library Alliance is calling on the government to match-fund the private investment it has brought into helping primary schools c...

A lonely little kitten wanders into a dull, grey station, full of dull, grey people. Her colourful fur and bright green eyes bring warmth and life to this weary place, and soon people begin to notice the kitten. As she learns about the different travellers and their struggles from loss and loneliness, the little kitten wants to help fill their world with hope and colour, too. Coffee house Caffè Nero has announced the 16-strong shortlist for the inaugural Nero Book Awards, recognising the outstanding books of the past 12... p>'I very seldom write a review, but this book...
It is the most beautiful and stunning story of kindness, love and redemption told in the most charming way with outstanding illustrations'

" www.goodreads.com Bestselling author Alexandra Christo, author of TikTok sensation To Kill a Kingdom, introduces her new book, The Night Hunt (Hot Key Books), a dark...In this timely and important book, author and illustrator Stephen Hogtun shows young readers the pride and sense of purpose that can come from helping others. It's beauty made me cry! This book is the most vividly beautiful prose poem I've ever read. Truly breathtaking'" www.goodreads.com Absolutely stunning. The most moving, powerful, thought provoking picture book I have ever read'" www.goodreads.com The winners of the Diverse Book Awards 2023 have been announced, with one winner from each of the four categories announced: Picture book, Children...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment