276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Hunger Games - Complete Collection [DVD] [2015]

£6£12.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I now own, and have seen and read, all of the books and movies of the franchise and consider them among some of the best entertainment of my life. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2builds on the momentum of each previous chapter in the blockbuster series to reach a fever pitch of both emotion and action, bringing Katniss full circle from the dismayed girl caught in a dystopian nightmare to leading the charge to remake her nation. NOTE: other restrictions can be a result of our security platform detecting potential malicious activity. The worldwide phenomenon of The Hunger Games continues to set the world on fire with The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1, which finds Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence) in District 13 after she literally shatters the games forever.

But soon after, while on a 'Victory Tour' of the other districts, she becomes aware of growing dissent to the Capitol's rule, and realises that rebellion is in the air. at around 16 mins) After Katniss volunteers for Prim, it shows the crowd putting three fingers over their lips and kissing it as a sign of respect. There’s more action, more scope, more emotion and most of all, this film brings the story to its moving conclusion.This is not so much a review, everything has already been said in the other postings, but rather my experience with this movie and book. I began reading the book when I got home and couldn't put it down even though I already knew the story.

The only downside is that the studio could have given up on putting those rating symbols on the spine of this nice looking box set. com et faire livrer leurs commandes à n’importe quelle adresse ou n’importe quel magasin aux États-Unis.Like most of the nation of Panem, Katniss lives in one of twelve enslaved districts, ruled over by a mystery-shrouded Capitol, which after decades of chaos and war, now suppresses the people under the thumb of a harsh yet decadent dictatorship. The diverse young cast shines as they challenge the powers that be to reveal who is a songbird, and who is a snake. Collins' writing style was as captivating as her story and the very few differences between the movie and the book were not worth mentioning. Blood splashes were digitally removed from both impacts to bodies and blood on blades of weapons, achieved through the darkening of certain shots and by digitally erasing blood from the image.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment