276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Clarice Bean: Think Like an Elf: The utterly joyful and sparkling new Clarice Bean Christmas story from Lauren Child

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Think Like an Elf is a tale of the unwavering Christmas spirit of the beloved Clarice Bean as she navigates her way to a fun-filled, circus-inspired Christmas.

Clarice Bean, Think Like an Elf by Lauren Child

In celebration of the partnership, Fenwick is offering a range of limited-edition Think Like an Elf products exclusive to Fenwick including a special edition of the tale, an advent calendar, and a bauble amongst other pieces. Fenwick has revealed its highly-anticipated 2022 Christmas window theme as 'Clarice Bean: Think Like an Elf. The display will be in place for members of the public to see at Fenwick Newcastle from Monday 7 November until early January.On nearly every page, Child’s effervescent mix of sketches and collages stylishly records highs and low on the way to a satisfying, climactic gathering. This Christmas everybody will be looking for some extra cheer and we hope our contribution to this year’s window will bring just that. Except this year it is going to be a quiet-ish Christmas in her house, which doesn’t feel right because Christmas is all about noisiness and being full up and FAMILY.

Clarice Bean: Think Like an Elf: The utterly joyful and

So many Christmas books are picture books, and I love them, but to have a middle-grade Christmas book, well, that's a treasure. The winners of The Farshore Reading for Pleasure Teacher Awards 2023, highlighting the work schools are doing to encourage a love of reading, have. This is the jovial story of lovely Clarice Bean and her Family and her quest to spreading the joy of Christmas around. The curiously clever preteen is back for “Clarice Bean: Think Like an Elf” for an all new Christmas tale for the ages.The magical scenes follow Clarice Bean as she desperately tries to save her family's Christmas and stop the festive spirit from completely floating away. However, the display will be in place at Fenwick Newcastle from Monday, November 7, through to early January for all to experience and enjoy. A delightful story to read this time of the year about the wonder of Christmas and with an added special message of hope, compassion and humankind. The theme was officially announced on Fenwick's social media pages on Sunday night with thousands tuning in to the reveal on Youtube which was narrated by Lauren Child.

Clarice Bean Fenwick Christmas Window Newcastle 2022 Photos- Clarice Bean

I never felt completely engaged but I could see this being a great book for children just starting to read chapter books. Lauren is an iconic British children's author, and her beautiful portrayal of the power of Christmas to bring people together has made her the perfect partner for Fenwick. Clarice Bean: Think Like an Elf tells the story of the popular book character as she struggles to save Christmas.

Clarice Bean fans rejoice: the star of highly illustrated chapter books (and of picture books) brings her trademark exuberant stream-of-consciousness narration (with occasional sly authorial snark) to Christmas. After attending two Art Schools, she travelled for six months, still unsure about which career to embark upon. Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for a free and honest review. Here’s the window, you can get yourself down to Fenwick on Northumberland Street, Newcastle for this festive tradition from now until early January 2023.

Think Like an Elf (Clarice Bean) - HarperCollins Publishers UK

Her work really grasped me as a child and made me realise how much fun literature could be - was just as fun being reunited with Clarice Bean as an adult! This will mark the first time in the 50-year history of the themed Fenwick Christmas window that a live recording will be used to accompany the display. Es klappt nicht alles wie geplant, aber am Ende ist es doch der Geist der Weihnacht, der alles zusammenhält. I live in Beijing now but still always go to Fenwick’s window every single year when I’m home for Christmas! Haltet zusammen und lasst den Geist der Weihnacht zu und alles wird genauso wie man (Clarice) es sich wünscht.Lauren Child, Author of Clarice Bean: Think Like an Elf: "I wrote Clarice Bean, Think Like an Elf during the 2020 lockdown.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment