276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cadbury Dairy Milk The King's Coronation Chocolate 850G Coronation Chocolate King Charles Collection III - King Royal Celebration Boxed Treatz, 1.0 count

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For the ninth annual Mayfair in Bloom exhibition at sketch, the stunning restaurant is taking inspiration from the Highgrove Gardens, which form part of Charles’ and Camilla’s private residence in Tetbury, Gloucestershire. The special display will be on show from May 4-29. 13. Enjoy a hotel stay fit for a king Credit: The Londoner

Cadbury launches three new bars in latest design a - Metro Cadbury launches three new bars in latest design a - Metro

The limited-edition Royal Coronation Afternoon Tea at The Milestone will feature a showstopping The King’s Fruit Cake. On the big day itself, they’ll also be showing the Coronation ceremony live on screen. And if you want to splash out, the hotel’s Conservatory is available for private hire for up to 20 guests to ring in the day with much Afternoon Tea-fuelled cheer. Luxury doughnut boutique Donutelier is accenting their selection of super posh doughnuts with a limited edition collection of three Coronation-commemorating delights. Each one comes topped with sable biscuit crowns and gold leaf, and they’re available until May 10. We’ll take one of everything! Sophie, a 19-year-old student from Scotland who dreamed up No Frownie Brownie, said: ‘I created this bar as an ode to my Mum’s favourite sweet treat.

20. Catch a special cabaret show

When it comes to theatre, the cabaret art form is inarguably the most British offering that graces our stages. So naturally there was going to be a monarchy-themed cabaret just for the occasion of King Charles III’s coronation. The London Cabaret Club will present Kings & Queens on May 5 & 6 at The Bloomsbury Ballroom just for the once-in-a-lifetime event. The show will immerse audience members in the pomp, extravagance, and drama of the British monarchy as it explores the stories of King Henry VIII, Queen Elizabeth I, and more, up to King Charles III. Australian-themed eatery group, Daisy Green, will be offering ‘Australia’s King of Puddings’ across their venues with massive sharing pavlovas. Commonly served at celebrations in Australia, they’re the perfect sweet treat with which to celebrate the coronation. Available from May 6 – 8, they’re crispy, sweet, and come piled high with cream and fruit. nhow London is gearing up for the coronation by treating guests to a host of discounts and promotions throughout their hotel. What we’re most excited by, though, is the special doggy afternoon tea they’ll be offering up to pooches and their paw-rents. Fancy a coronation afternoon tea at Westminster Abbey? Here’s your chance! The Cellarium Café & Terrace are running a coronation-themed afternoon tea all the way through to July 31. On the menu is an assortment of fresh, seasonal, sweet, and savoury items made from the best of British produce, in keeping with King Charles’s passion for sustainability.

Chocolate King made to celebrate coronation - BBC News Chocolate King made to celebrate coronation - BBC News

Through the month of May, in honour of the new monarch, Wembley’s ‘Olympic Way’ will revert to it’s original name of ‘King’s Way.’ The area will also host a family-friendly day of celebration with live entertainment, street food, market stalls and traders, and giant board games. All the while, the coronation will be screened live on a giant screen, and visitors can grab a snap with the King at a Royal Photo Booth. It’s the go-to place for a full day out where everything you need is in one place! 17. Take celebrations into the night aboard a boat party Credit: Baseline Sounds If you want to celebrate the coronation in a venue with proper Royal credentials, head to the Theatre Royal Drury Lane– the only theatre in the world still operating under a genuine royal charter. Here guests can treat themselves to a reimagined Coronation Regency Afternoon Tea courtesy of cult London baker, Lily Vanilli. The special afternoon tea will enchant tea-sippers amidst the twinkling chandeliers from April 19 – May 10.So why not combine them all! With Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, banoffee pie inspired fudge pieces and a crumbly biscuit texture. What’s not to love?’ Josh, a 31-year-old father and maker of Banoffee Nut Crumble, said: ‘I am a self-confessed chocoholic but also love to eat out in cafes and restaurants with my family. One dessert I particularly enjoy is a Banoffee pie, but I do also love a millionaire shortbread. Keep both the drinkers and non-drinkers happy with REAL’s non-alcoholic sparkling wine, Royal Flush. It’s the perfect tipple that won’t leave you worse for the wear as you toast through the day and into the evening. Make use of the latest offering from luxury tea purveyors, Mariage Frères to host your own coronation afternoon tea. They’ve got a whole new range to choose from, such as the King’s Tea blend, with spices, bergamot, and rose petal, and the London In Love, with its alluring blend of mint and lavender, and an enticing blue colour. Just don’t forget the mini sandwiches!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment