276°
Posted 20 hours ago

J Lube Powder, White, 284 g

£4.56£9.12Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Reed, B. D., et al. (2003). Candida transmission and sexual behaviors as risks for a repeat episode of candida vulvovaginitis. https://journals.lww.com/stdjournal/Fulltext/2016/07000/Lubricant_Use_and_Rectal_Chlamydial_and_Gonococcal.5.aspx The ingredients are naturally hydrating so your skin will feel silky smooth when you’re done. It has a mild vanilla scent thanks to the vanilla flavor added, but nothing too strong. It’s even safe to swallow!

Rullo, J. E., et al. (2018). Genital vibration for sexual function and enhancement: Best practice recommendations for choosing and safely using a vibrator. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7678780/ Ultimately, though, if you can’t find a suitable substitute, then you can leave it out. It does make the batch of J-Lube easier to work with, but it isn’t 100% necessary to make and enjoy J-Lube. If you can get your hands on some General Lubricant (or similar product) to mix in with it, I do suggest you try it especially if you like to have a small bottle of J-Lube around at all times for “emergencies.” J-lube is a versatile and cost-effective option for personal lubrication, but it’s important to take necessary precautions and use it in moderation. Where people are unable to obtain personal lubricants, they could use one of the following alternatives: Aloe vera When it comes to J-Lube, most folks will tell you that it's a pain in the butt to mix and shouldn't be kept around for very long. And I'm sure that would be true if you were to mix it without taking proper precautions for cleaning and sterilization of your containers, but if you take care when mixing it, it really goes a great deal more smoothly than others would have you believe. For all practical purposes, there's two ways of mixing J-Lube. Either make it just before using it, or prepare some in advance to have ready to go.

Things such as glycerine can be dissolved into your J-Lube. This may appeal to some. Food colouring can be added to change its appearance (though be warned that too much food colouring means the J-Lube will stain skin as well as clothing). Try mixing it with carbonated water. But above all, just play with the stuff until you find what is best for you. When it comes to the selection of mixing implements, I highly suggest glass whenever possible. It is easy to clean and sterilize, doesn’t degrade as do plastics, and is microwave safe. Plastic will do, but above all, try to avoid metal since you cannot use it in a microwave (especially with the mixing container since you will need to microwave it). If you are looking for a lubricant for human use, it is recommended that you use products specifically designed and approved for that purpose. There are many safe and effective personal lubricants available on the market that are formulated for use during sexual activity or for other personal needs. Other alternatives for J lube recipe

When it comes to J-Lube, most folks will tell you that it’s a pain in the butt to mix and shouldn’t be kept around for very long. And I’m sure that would be true if you were to mix it without taking proper precautions for cleaning and sterilization of your containers, but if you take care when mixing it, it goes a great deal more smoothly than others would have you believe. For all practical purposes, there are two ways of mixing J-Lube. Either make it just before using it or prepare some in advance to have ready to go. Yes. In fact, more lubricant can help the condom do its job even better. Additional lubricant can reduce friction even further to minimize the chance of the condom breaking. It can also reduce the chance of irritation of delicate tissues which can lead to infection. Electro-stimulation toys and gadgets have specific needs associated with their lubricants. The lubricant needs to enhance electrical conductivity as opposed to insulating against it, which means that in general water-based lubricants are fine. Silicone oils, mineral oils, and things of that sort are not. J-Lube, being water-based, meets the criteria as specified by those manufacturers of a usable lubricant. I did speak with someone at PES once specifically about J-Lube, and they said that it does indeed work fine. However, not being satisfied with much of anything unless I witness it for myself, I decided to conduct some tests. What I have found is that yes, J-Lube does work, but it isn’t the best choice. The conductivity gels sold by the manufacturers (which I’m loathe to call “lubes” because they don’t seem to lubricate worth a damn) work better, and I would suggest using those instead. Pure water is a poor conductor of electricity, and it generally requires the addition of some ions (an easy source of which is an ionic compound, like salt, which is J-Lube’s enemy) to make it conduct well. The polyethylene oxide in J-Lube doesn’t seem to do anything to enhance the conductivity of the mixture. It seems to hinder it more than anything else as it forms a thin barrier between the electrode and the skin. Perhaps using a different ionic compound other than table salt that didn’t degrade the lubricant would make for a good conductive lube, but I haven’t experimented in that capacity. Yes! Using J-lube with condoms is generally safe, but be sure to use a water-based lubricant to avoid damaging the condom. Avoid using oil-based lubricants with condoms. Can J lube be used for anal play? This is the simplest way of doing things. Just shake some of the powder into your hands, run your hands under a stream of water, and there you have it... you are lubricated. A few things to keep in mind; for one, if you apply the powder directly to your skin before wetting it, it is significantly harder to wash off. It does, however, provide a very good lubrication barrier even under extremely wet conditions. It will even stay on skin for quite a while under a constant stream of water, such as a shower or even underwater in a bath.

Allergic reactions: Some people may be allergic to the ingredients in certain types of lubricants. Symptoms may include itching, redness, itching, and even swelling. Other than farmers and veterinarians? It is also used by special effects artists to produce slime for movies and television shows and by people who enjoy fisting. J-Lube adheres to the skin well, is extremely slippery, can be made in copious amounts, and really works well. I’m not into fisting, so I can’t say for sure, but I like it because it’s slippery goo which I am into. Guess I never grew out of the whole childhood fascination with glop and slime. There are several lubricants specifically made for intercourse, masturbation, and other types of sexual activity. They include: Water-based lubricants

Second, cleaning a blender is a pain. It’s even worse when it’s gunked up with slime. Even if you soak the blades in salt, they’re still a pain to clean. Cleaning a bowl and a stirring implement is far easier and less time-consuming. Update: there have been rumors of J-lube causing a fatality when a perforation happened and J-lube entering the abdominal cavity. It is reported to have caused a reaction that caused death. I’ve not been able to substantiate any of this. J-lube’s sugar origin may be the root of it as bacteria feed on it.

Baby oil as a lube carries the risk of poisoning, infection, and damage to barrier methods of contraception. Put the distilled water in the pitcher. *Lightly* dust the surface with about 1/3 or 1/4 of the J-lube powder. Avoid creating piles or lumps of J-lube powder on the surface of the water. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit for, say, five minutes, until the powder has all taken up some water. Let sit a while longer, say ten or twenty minutes. Then stir very well. Wash, in hot water, the mixing container, the measuring spoons, the stirring implement, and the bottle in which you will eventually store the mixed J-Lube. Rinse them thoroughly afterwards, especially if you used soap. Once they are clean and residue-free, sterilize them all with whatever you have chosen as a sterilizing agent. Rinse them again afterwards with clean water to wash away any remaining sterilizing agent (especially important if you used something that could leave a residue behind). Make certain that the measuring spoons are completely dry before you use them; everything else can be slightly damp. In fact, it is best to avoid drying things with a towel if at all possible. Towels have lint on them, and lint floating in your J-Lube is really unappealing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment