276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TOPPING MX5 Headphone DAC Amplifier Class D Power Amp 70Wx2 NFCA 1600mWx2 USB/OPT/COAX/Bluetooth/TRS/RCA Input Desktop Home Audio Decoder 384kHz/DSD256 with Remote Control (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In addition to supporting various digital inputs, the MX5 also supports fully-balanced TRS and single-ended RCA analog inputs. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). It would be a terrific option if you want a budget, powerful, efficient decoder, headphone amplifier and power amplifier all-in-one option for your HiFi system setup. Ezeket most behoztuk az íróasztal mellé és bár így messze nem volt ideális a környezet, de a végeredményt tekintve nem kizárt, hogy hosszabb távon itt is maradnak.

My room is a bit small and rectangular so I haven't been able to really play loud but it's more that enough. It has a premium ESS Sabre DAC chip that is supported by a high-quality XMOS USB processor enabling high-resolution 32-Bit/384kHz PCM as well as native DSD256 decoding support. I wish the auto switch off would not only switch of the display but also power off the device when not in use. hogy amikor a hangfalas, vagy füleses hallgatás közt váltunk, a Topping MX5 megjegyzi, hogy milyen hangerővel használtuk legutóbb az adott eszközt így nem fordulhat elő, hogy ha mondjuk állati hangerőn hallgattuk a fülest és hangfalra kapcsolunk, akkor az kiverje az ablakokat. This way the infineon chip gets unmuted ~1 sec after power on, as it normally does, but the preamp section stays muted.Topping devices are compact, yet all the higher-end models offer full differential balanced connections.

Its also cool the device can service headphones or speakers or both (and remembers the settings for both). This doesn't have any practical use, but it shows that the issue can possibly be fixed with a software update. I have also managed to get it into some mode that is undocumented, which says "dFU" and you cannot do anything with the device, apart from unplug it and insert the plug again to get it working. If they can solve some of the issues Amir found in his 2019 review of the MX3 even a little bit it could be an interesting option for some over discreet components. There's actually a way to trick the unit into muting speakers without getting any whine: you need to press the mute button right after it powered on but before the speaker output is enabled.Mondhatjuk, hogy a megfelelő feltételek teljesülése esetén teljesen kiválthatja a kábeles kapcsolatot. Could've put the speaker amplification to use, but I suppose I'll just add the PA3s later if it comes to that. I am not an audiophile, just a guy who has been seriously listening to music for over 40 years on all sorts of devices. ha hozzávesszük, hogy ezt az élményt akár éjjel is élvezhetjük, amikor a gyerekek mondjuk már aludnának, akkor azért könnyen elmagyarázható, hogy miért jó dolog ez a fejhallgatózás.

Yeah the PA5 seems a no-brainer with the outstanding test results here at ASR, but its more expansive than the MX5 (with DAC and headphone amp included). For analog signals of different strengths, MX5 provides three options of sensitivity to ensure that the signal can be accurately detected, which greatly expand the scope of application. In any case simultaneous connection with passive speakers doesn't sound like what you're trying to achieve. With the help of an Infineon Merus Class D amplifier, the MX5 can output 70W x2 under a 4Ω load with 10% distortion, and 55W x2 under a 4Ω load with 1% distortion. Users can adjust the Bass and Treble frequency response with the Topping MX5 as it has a built-in EQ function.A kiváló minőségben legyártott alu készülékház elején egy viszonylag egyszerű, ám minden fontos funkciót tartalmazó kijelző található és a fejhallgatókimenet, valamint egy többfunkciós vezérlő, amivel az MX5 minden fontosabb funkciójához hozzáférünk. De a lényeg, hogy egy megfelelően jó és érzékeny hangfallal nagyon szépen tud szólni ez a kis D-osztály. But speaking of nasty, admittedly the hissing/noise problems at least some seem to be still having aren't entirely reassuring. Természetesen nem éreztük a bőrünkön a basszust, mint a hangfal esetében, de minden más tekintetben átjött az élmény. It also houses a high-performance headphone amplifier circuit as well as a class D power amp circuit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment