276°
Posted 20 hours ago

As I Am Coconut Cowash Cleansing Conditioner, 16 Oz (Pack of 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Enriched with natural ingredients, the revitalising treatment blends Castor Oil, Tangerine, and Coconut Oil to effortlessly eliminate product build-up and impurities, whilst promoting healthy hair growth to reveal luscious locks that are easy to manage. In addition to these benefits, it also moisturizes both the hair and scalp, eases both detangling of hair, and the combing process. When hair is dehydrated, it looks dull, feels rough, is difficult to style and resists efforts to define.

Directions: Ensure hair is thoroughly wet, and spread a liberal amount of As I Am Coconut CoWash evenly through your hair. Many of the brands carried on our site are small independent US vendors who may not place seals at all or are inconsistent with the practice. HOWEVER: Pleeeeeeaaase put this in a pump style dispenser, or like a normal shampoo bottle though, the container is hard to manage in the shower.Shampoos (even sulfate-free) reduce the effectiveness of keratin treatments by stripping your hair of crosslinks. This conditioning cream effortlessly spreads throughout your hair, and can maintain your style whilst removing residue. But the Coconut Co Wash extends the life of your expensive treatment by gently cleaning rather than removing crosslinks, leaving your hair soft, silky and smooth for longer. It helps to control and prevent dandruff by inhibiting the growth of the yeast that can lead to flaking. If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol,Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, CocosNucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor)Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract,Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract,Phytosterols, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, PEG-40Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, SerenoaSerrulata Fruit Extract, Quaternium-18, PropyleneGlycol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Fragrance/Parfum,Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol,Phenoxyethanol, Abies Balsamea (BalsamCanada) Resin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Glycerin, Potassium Chloride, Limonene.Fingers crossed it appeals to my scalp long term as my scalp is sensitive, I like the way it makes my hair feel at the moment. Our hair is super soft and not weighed down at all, plus I shampoo both our hair once every 2 weeks with a regular shampoo and use this as the conditioner.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment