276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Revolution Makeup Pout Bomb Plumping Gloss, High Shine, Rich Pigment, Soft Tingle Effect, Glaze Clear

£4.335£8.67Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But wait, there’s more! Revlon’s lustrous lip gloss will take your lip game to a whole new level. Trust and believe, this one is a winner.

Although it may look like not a shade match on hand swatches, don’t let the initial shade fool you. Because once applied, this gloss is an exact match to Fenty Glow. No differences, no fuss. So, there you have it – my top Fenty Lip Gloss dupes that I absolutely swear by. But hey, what’s gonna make its way into your makeup bag? Have any other dupes up your sleeve? Let me know in the comments below! Related Fenty Gloss Bomb Dupes Articles Let me tell you, these may just be the best drugstore lip glosses out there. The Maybelline lifter glosses are like heaven for your lips. They’re so plush and cushy, just like the Fenty ones.

Pharmacy product

First up, Maybelline’s Lifter Glosses will have your lips looking luscious. Trust me, these babies are a game-changer. And if you’re a bargain hunter, you can’t sleep on E.l.f’s lip lacquers. The prices will blow your mind, in the best way possible.

You’ll not find a better Fenty lip gloss dupe than Maybelline’s Lifter Glosses! They have a high-shine finish and hydrating formula and come with so many Fenty-identical gloss shades that you’ll get confused about which is which! Plus, at a fraction of the price, you can’t beat the value. Are Fenty glosses worth it? I’ve got another Fenty lip gloss dupe that’s an absolute game-changer. Meet ‘Rosy Bronze’ from Milani’s Keep it full collection. Fenty Gloss Bombs are undeniably amazing, but we all know that budget-friendly options can be just as bomb. So, get ready to slay without breaking the bank with these Fenty beauty dupes. If you haven’t already heard, e.l.f. Cosmetics is like my ride-or-die drugstore brand. And you know what’s even better? They’ve got some seriously spot-on dupes for those fancy high-end products at VERY affordable prices. Now, who doesn’t love that?With a whopping 24 shades to choose from, including shimmer and non-shimmer options, you’re sure to find your perfect match.

This hydrating gloss has the same gorgeous shimmery formula and finish as the original but with a little plumping action. Nothing crazy, just a subtle tingle (like that of peppermint on lips) that gives your lips a boost. Personally, I’m obsessed with this gloss. The texture is amazing, it actually plumps (which is hard to find in a drugstore gloss), and the pigmentation is on point. Plus, it gives you that iconic Fenty-like finish. Trust me, it’s totally worth every penny. What is the best Fenty lipgloss dupe? Okay, there are a couple of little downsides I have to mention. First off, the quantity isn’t as generous as the Fenty Beauty glosses. You’re getting 2.3 ml instead of 9 ml in one tube. And, yeah, the applicator could be a bit sturdier. Oh, and you might want to layer on two coats for that perfect finish. I couldn’t help but think, “Is there a cheaper alternative that works just as well?” So, I put on my detective hat and went on an exciting, wallet-friendly adventure to find the best Fenty Gloss Bomb dupes that you can steal right now! The only thing worth considering is that Revlon’s gloss comes in a 0.13 oz/fluid size, while Fenty’s gloss bomb boasts a generous 0.30 oz/fluid.Girrrl, here are some dead-ringer Fenty gloss dupes that’ll have you beaming like a superstar without emptying your wallet!

to the center of your bottom lip. Our options include the amazing Pout Bomb Plumping Gloss. This offers a high shine clear lip gloss coat, infused with Vitamin E and long lasting plumping performance for that maximum volume impact.

Isn’t it absolutely fantastic when you find a high-quality dupe for a luxury product? Well, I recently experienced my fair share of what I call splurgegret, or regret from splurging on something that wasn’t quite worth the price. Now, I have to be honest. This Maybelline’s Fenty dupe may not be as pigmented as the Fenty ones, but trust me, once you apply them, you won’t even be able to tell the difference. They go on like a dream!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment