276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mindfulness Cards: Simple Practices for Everyday Life

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I designed these printable flashcards with one thing in mind – having mindfulness prompts that are fun and simple to follow. Mindful pulse is an exercise to get in tune with your pulse, gliding thoughts offers you 5 minutes to visualise your thoughts passing you by on the surface of a lake, bumblebee breathing is a fun breathing exercise to feel the vibrations through your body.

These mindfulness flashcardsare a fun and different way to start becoming more mindful in your day-to-day. Exercises include mindful reading, colouring, breathing exercises, mindful music listening, mindful hearing, tidying up, mindful eating, mindful sight, gratitude practice, setting intentions and many more! Once you have got them ready, pick a card at random and then commit to that mindful exercise that day!You can use these flashcards how you like but a fun way to use them is to print them off, cut them out and then turn them over. You can print them off and stick them in your mirror or you can turn them over each morning and shuffle them before picking a card at random and following the exercise. That’s why these mindfulness flashcards are great for kids because they are simple ideas that they can do each day and make doing something mindful that be more fun and interesting.

I created these printable cards for something different as I couldn’t quite find anything like them. Packed with inspiration and practical exercises, Cards for Mindfulness is a set of beautifully-designed cards which bring awareness, calm and kindness to wherever you are. Each set comes with 48 cards which have an inspiring phrase or idea on one side and a more detailed exercise related to that phrase on the other. If you select one of these cards then you must pick up a mandala colouring page and complete it in one setting for a fun half an hour of mindful colouring.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment