276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jean-Patrique Lazy Pan for Breakfast Egg Poacher Frying Pan with Multi Sections Griddle Non Stick Pans for Gas, Electric, Induction & Oven Egg Poaching Pan Lighter Than Cast Iron

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

SECTION FRYING PAN – Get efficient with your cooking! Cook your meat and vegetables at the same time, in the same pan. THE LAZY PAN - Whether it's a big breakfast, delicious dinner or even a hearty campfire meal - this large, multi-section frying pan makes it easier than ever to cook all your ingredients at the same time. The ultimate in cooking convenience! Comes with a detachable handle to help you transfer the pan from the hob to the oven with no burns, bruises or spills. USE WITH ANY HOB OR OVEN - This versatile pan can be used with all types of hob including induction, ceramic, gas and electric. It works wonderfully in ovens all the way up to 250°C / 480°F and you can even use it as a campfire frying pan!

THE LAZY PAN - Whether it's a big breakfast, delicious dinner or even a hearty campfire meal - this large, multi-section frying pan makes it easier than ever to cook all your ingredients at the same time. The ultimate in cooking convenience!• THREE VERSATILE SECTIONS - The large griddle pan section and two separate frying pan sections cook meats, vegetables, bacon & eggs and more to perfection. Deep griddle lines guarantee that classic chargrilled taste, while a shallow circular well helps to make perfectly formed fried eggs.THREE VERSATILE SECTIONS - The large griddle pan section and two separate frying pan sections cook meats, vegetables, bacon & eggs and more to perfection. Deep griddle lines guarantee that classic chargrilled taste, while a shallow circular well helps to make perfectly formed fried eggs. • If I’m to be completely honest, sometimes I can be a really, really lazy cook. Sometimes I just want something effortless, something tasty that I can throw together with minimal effort. Hot comfort food with no work. Pomora are a small UK business who works closely with two olive oil producers in Italy – Carmello in Sicily and Antonio in Campania. As their growing regions are vastly different, so is the flavour of their oils. Comes with a detachable handle to help you transfer the pan from the stove to the oven with no burns, bruises or spills.

INCLUDES DETACHABLE HANDLE – Comes with a detachable handle to help you transfer the pan from the hob to the oven with no burns, bruises or spills. Made with anodised cast aluminium (hardened through a process that renders it nonreactive) that does not leach into or react with foods. Each quarter I receive a shipment of 3 x 250ml tins of olive oil from Antonio’s family farm. The first shipment of the year is a gorgeous olio nuovo, perfect for making a Caribbean Papaya Salad, while the second shipment is a trio of flavoured extra virgin olive oils in rosemary, lemon and chilli. Their chilli oil is my favourite – I love it drizzled on pasta with a rich tomato sauce (and plenty of cheese!). Then, in the late summer, a shipment of extra virgin olive oil arrives, followed by another trio of flavoured oils in basil, garlic and white truffle.

USE WITH ANY STOVE OR OVEN - This versatile pan can be used with all types of stoves including induction, ceramic, gas and electric. It works wonderfully in ovens all the way up to 250°C / 480°F and you can even use it as a campfire frying pan! • They way that they work is that you ‘adopt’ an olive tree from one of their two farms, and in return, you’ll receive olive oil and updates about how your tree is doing. That’s where this recipe came from. That, and finding myself with a considerable number of fresh beetroot in my vegetable crisper. We get regular, locally grown veg box deliveries, and one of my favourite vegetables included in these deliveries is fresh beetroot. Use a good quality olive oil and either two teaspoonfuls of dried rosemary, or one tablespoonful of fresh, chopped rosemary. How many Weight Watcher’s Points are in this recipe?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment