276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OLAPLEX LASHBOND™ BUILDING SERUM Eyelash Enhancer 4.5 mL / .15 fl. oz.

£44.355£88.71Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I also liked that the formula didn’t feel gloopy or clumpy, with it vitally not irritating my eyes - something I'm always conscious of with lash serums as a contact lens wearer. Powered by the brands legendary Bond Building Technology and a peptide-packed complex, this strengthening formula plumps up your lash hairs from within - no falsies necessary. Overall, I'd say this is a great starting point for those seeking to strengthen and lengthen their lashes. Just a swipe of LASHBOND™ Building Serum morning and night delivers a powerful lash-enhancing triad in a highly effective concentration.

Overall this serum has differently resorted my lashes after being damaged, and they now feel not only longer but thicker than ever. As reported by participants in a 12-week consumer perception study of 33 subjects with 2x daily use . My lashes are fairly long, naturally, but I’m always here for a stronger lash game, so I was super excited to try Olaplex LashBond. I've been using the Lashbond in the nighttime routine for about a month, and I have definitely seen an improvement in the fullness of my lashes.

This means that we are still able to give you a VAT invoice so that you can claim it back if you are registered.

The brand’s game-changing repair treatments work on a molecular level to mend broken bonds caused by chemical, thermal and mechanical damage. That is until I heard that Olaplex, the innovators of bond-repairing haircare, had launched its own version. Some people may have a sensitivity, so if at any time you experience irritation, itchiness or redness, consult your doctor or discontinue use or decrease usage to one application daily. When it came to results, I definitely noticed less eyelash fallout when removing my makeup and felt like my bottom lashes had gained some length. When used for as little as four weeks, you’ll notice longer, fuller lashes that are beautifully enhanced.

The brush makes the product really, really easy to apply just by swiping it across my lashes during my skincare routine and just before bed. Key ingredients: NEW OLAPLEX PEPTIDE COMPLEX TECHNOLOGY™ - A proprietary peptide blend featuring an OLAPLEX-exclusive peptide that supports the natural growth cycle and lash retention for the look of longer, thicker, stronger, and fuller lashes. We have to show and charge VAT to comply with the law, VAT will be paid out of the amount you pay us.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment